• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16 mavtoy OFFLINE  

mavtoy
  • Member No: 37269
  • 72 Thanks
  • 92 posts

Posted March 25, 2014 - 05:59 AM

didn't realize how bad it looked till I seen the pictures on here....  Soon as the weather gets just a little above freezing going to start working on it ......not a cold weather fan

#17 mavtoy OFFLINE  

mavtoy
  • 72 Thanks
  • 92 posts

Posted October 23, 2014 - 06:15 PM

SAM_0258.JPG SAM_0259.JPG update:  well finally got started on the seven thought maybe I would put up a couple of picts just to give you an idea of things to come..finally got the motor off of it and most of the metal been cleaning up a few parts painting a few now I guess it's time to power wash and de-grease the little one

If you all don't mind you can call by my name it's---> David .....But please don't ever call me late for dinner.....LOL :)

Edited by mavtoy, October 23, 2014 - 06:34 PM.

• limebuzz, IamSherwood, MFDAC and 1 other said thanks

#18 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,409 Thanks
  • 39,663 posts

Posted October 23, 2014 - 06:35 PM

David, be sure to dry it! I would hate to see it shrink any further!

• limebuzz and MFDAC have said thanks

#19 mavtoy OFFLINE  

mavtoy
  • 72 Thanks
  • 92 posts

Posted October 23, 2014 - 06:43 PM

Me too Kenny but Im thinking it might get a little smaller before Im done....working on Dads 12 too but it needs a lot more sheet metal

• MFDAC said thank you

#20 IamSherwood OFFLINE  

IamSherwood

Elf guardian

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2066
  • 8,379 Thanks
  • 7,696 posts

Posted October 29, 2014 - 07:03 AM

You'll be happy when you get it done. They're fun to mow with. Real nimble, with the

tight turning radius. Please keep us posted as you make headway.

• Gabriel said thank you

#21 MFDAC ONLINE  

MFDAC

Only member from Western South Dakota!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 5815
  • 2,027 Thanks
  • 1,123 posts

Posted November 01, 2014 - 11:04 PM

didn't realize how bad it looked till I seen the pictures on here....  Soon as the weather gets just a little above freezing going to start working on it ......not a cold weather fan

I'm not super tech savvy by any means, but the digital camera is the best invention since the internal combustion engine in my opinion! Well I guess a computer has to be involved too---LOL! I try to take pictures of everything being disassembled on my trucks and GT's especially areas I can't really get a look at by eye. It can be pretty amazing the stuff that can't be seen just looking versus studying a digital pic that can be enlarged. It has helped me on things many times.

This is a cool thread and glad to see your progress.

DAC

#22 mavtoy OFFLINE  

mavtoy
  • 72 Thanks
  • 92 posts

Posted November 09, 2014 - 04:50 PM

Thanks guy's appreciate the comments and yes more picts would be nice it seems I get working on things and forget all about taking pictures till after the fact but having fun along the way   :dancingbanana:

• limebuzz and MFDAC have said thanks

#23 mavtoy OFFLINE  

mavtoy
  • 72 Thanks
  • 92 posts

Posted January 04, 2015 - 07:09 PM

Hi Guy's been a while since I've been on here.  Well the 7 is waiting on spring now I don't like cold weather at all so it will have to wait  anyway just wanted to update a little I decided to do a motor swap so yesterday I went out to Harbor Freight  and got one for it, so now I'm thinking of trading my motor that came off of it for a smaller set of front wheels and tires  maybe going down to a 13-5-6  tire or  the size that came out on a  wheel horse  Lawn Ranger  so we shall see what happens between now and spring but one thing for sure now the Predator motor  swap is going to happen......got some other plans for Her but don't want to let the cat out of the bag just yet :)

• limebuzz, Gabriel and propane1 have said thanks