#31 Canawler OFFLINE  

Canawler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1273
  • 1,913 Thanks
  • 1,771 posts

Posted March 19, 2014 - 09:43 PM

There was a Panzer feature at the Little Guys show a few years ago.  I remember you were there Al.  I met Walter Van Alstine at that show and I would swear he had uncovered a few pictures of the Laurel, MD factory.  He had the floor plan with current pictures of the park that's there now.  He had a pretty serious amount of documentation on Copar and he and Jim Haynes sat down late in the afternoon to compare notes.

There was some talk that day and on the Panzer Yahoo Group that Walter was trying to organize a Panzer party / get-together at the Laurel site but as far as I know it never happened.

What ever happened to the Panzer Tractors Owners Club?  At that Little Guys show I remember Helman (can't remember his first name) was selling the last of the turquoise PTOC polo shirts.  I almost bought one but I didn't even own a Panzer then.

• stiemmy and Panzerguy have said thanks

#32 Panzerguy ONLINE  

Panzerguy
  • Member No: 53940
  • 783 Thanks
  • 461 posts

Posted March 20, 2014 - 07:45 AM

There was a Panzer feature at the Little Guys show a few years ago.  I remember you were there Al.  I met Walter Van Alstine at that show and I would swear he had uncovered a few pictures of the Laurel, MD factory.  He had the floor plan with current pictures of the park that's there now.  He had a pretty serious amount of documentation on Copar and he and Jim Haynes sat down late in the afternoon to compare notes.

There was some talk that day and on the Panzer Yahoo Group that Walter was trying to organize a Panzer party / get-together at the Laurel site but as far as I know it never happened.

What ever happened to the Panzer Tractors Owners Club?  At that Little Guys show I remember Helman (can't remember his first name) was selling the last of the turquoise PTOC polo shirts.  I almost bought one but I didn't even own a Panzer then.

As per usual, we're getting off the beaten path on this thread. My fault.
I'll start a new topic called "Misc Panzer Topics" and pick this up there.

AL