• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#31 Panzerguy OFFLINE  

Panzerguy
  • Member No: 53940
  • 650 Thanks
  • 391 posts

Posted April 06, 2014 - 08:20 AM

Stopped by the Zagray Farm yesterday on the way to Hartford and they were having their annual Mud Slinger party, which is a BBQ and mini tractor show. A nice way to start the tractor season, providing the weather is ok.
Anyway - I got to talk to the "powers that be" to re-affirm plans for the Panzer/Feature Tractor in July. They said we're set to go and even have the show plaques made up already. They'll be setting up a good sized tent in our display area and said there shouldn't be any problem with finding an area to do plowing demonstrations. I figured we'de be all set anyway but it doesn't hurt to refresh things every once in a while. They also seem to like the idea of maybe doing this same thing every July for other brands of garden tractors. I guess that will depend on how this one goes.
For those wanting to camp at a campground instead of the show grounds, let me know. There are a few close by. I can probably forward some info or you can do a search for campgrounds near Colchester or Hebron.

AL
  • Clint said thank you

#32 Panzerguy OFFLINE  

Panzerguy
  • 650 Thanks
  • 391 posts

Posted April 12, 2014 - 07:44 AM

Weather permitting - I'll be at the Zagray show on May 3-4. Maybe we can have a small (or not so small) gathering to talk over ideas for the July show. If you haven't been there before, it'll give you an idea of where we'll be set up and a layout of the show grounds. Just a thought.
This will probably be when I try to finalize our plans and details with the show committee.

AL
  • Savageman said thank you

#33 Panzerguy OFFLINE  

Panzerguy
  • 650 Thanks
  • 391 posts

Posted April 17, 2014 - 07:45 AM

Zagray Show July 2011-146.jpg Zagray Show July 2011-113.jpg

Hey Chris - how'd you make out with that banner? Did the guy get it done yet?

#34 Panzerguy OFFLINE  

Panzerguy
  • 650 Thanks
  • 391 posts

Posted April 25, 2014 - 06:03 AM

Zagray Flyer (2).jpg Zagray Farm Musem-144.JPG Zagray Show July 2012-80.jpg Anybody planning on going to the May Zagray show on the 3rd & 4th?

Edited by Panzerguy, April 26, 2014 - 10:01 AM.

#35 Savageman OFFLINE  

Savageman
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 53929
  • 394 Thanks
  • 262 posts

Posted April 25, 2014 - 05:54 PM

I'll be there if Gods willin and the creek don't rise. Also going to Belltown Sunday. The weather will predict if I bring my stuff.

On another note, who is in charge for inviting OSHA to the July show?

Edited by Savageman, April 25, 2014 - 05:56 PM.

#36 Chris11 ONLINE  

Chris11

old Member

• Member No: 1601
  • 1,626 Thanks
  • 943 posts

Posted April 26, 2014 - 08:04 AM

Ill be there. Don't know what ill bring.

#37 Savageman OFFLINE  

Savageman
  • Contributor
  • 394 Thanks
  • 262 posts

Posted April 26, 2014 - 08:25 AM

Chris, Too damn damp. Not bringing anything but will be there. Look for an older guy with a grey hat that says PANZER. We need to meet.

Dave

#38 Panzerguy OFFLINE  

Panzerguy
  • 650 Thanks
  • 391 posts

Posted April 26, 2014 - 09:29 AM

Chris, Too damn damp. Not bringing anything but will be there. Look for an older guy with a grey hat that says PANZER. We need to meet.

Dave

I think Chris means he'll be at Zagray, not Belltown.

#39 Panzerguy OFFLINE  

Panzerguy
  • 650 Thanks
  • 391 posts

Posted April 26, 2014 - 09:46 AM

Crappy weather today. Was hoping to do a bit more on the freebie 758 steering bushings. Am hoping to bring that to the July show so I can have four Panzers there. It'll take two trips but the more, the better.
Not sure if I'll be taking the camper next weekend or just go up for Saturday. Depends on what the weather will be. If I don't bring the camper to stay for the weekend, I'll probably bring both tractors.
I probably should re-post the July show flyer on this thread once in a while to keep it up to date. Would be a good idea to do that when I post Zagray pics.

#40 Savageman OFFLINE  

Savageman
  • Contributor
  • 394 Thanks
  • 262 posts

Posted April 26, 2014 - 10:11 AM

That is the problem with these forums. You never know who or what subject you are referring to so that is why I try to use first names in my posts. It kinda directs your statements to the right person.

Dave

#41 Panzerguy OFFLINE  

Panzerguy
  • 650 Thanks
  • 391 posts

Posted April 26, 2014 - 10:22 AM

That is the problem with these forums. You never know who or what subject you are referring to so that is why I try to use first names in my posts. It kinda directs your statements to the right person.

Dave

Yeah - I know what you mean but this one isn't as confusing as the facebook posts/threads. I check into the facebook site that LAGT has and it's sometimes hard to figure out the order of things. I've got a feeling the younger folks don't have a problem with it because they just about live on the thing. It's us old goats that have a problem with it :-)
By the way - I just added the July flyer to the pics I posted on this topic yesterday. I'll be bringing a bunch of them with me to Zagray next weekend.

Edited by Panzerguy, April 26, 2014 - 10:24 AM.

#42 Panzerguy OFFLINE  

Panzerguy
  • 650 Thanks
  • 391 posts

Posted May 02, 2014 - 06:03 AM

Looks like we'll be at the Zagray show tomorrow (May 3)if anybody wants to take a ride out there. Route 85 in Colchester, CT. About 1-1/2 miles north of the town green.

AL

#43 Chris11 ONLINE  

Chris11

old Member

• Member No: 1601
  • 1,626 Thanks
  • 943 posts

Posted May 02, 2014 - 02:19 PM

Ill be there with my cub. been to busy with everything to bring a panzer. But I will have decals. The banners and signs will show up Saturday. but will have them for July show. I hope to see Dave there. :firejumper:

#44 icecream4070 OFFLINE  

icecream4070
  • GTt Junior
  • Member No: 47309
  • 61 Thanks
  • 103 posts

Posted May 02, 2014 - 04:09 PM

Isn't there a show this weekend

#45 Panzerguy OFFLINE  

Panzerguy
  • 650 Thanks
  • 391 posts

Posted May 02, 2014 - 07:15 PM

Isn't there a show this weekend

Well yeah! That's what we're talking about - the show at the Zagray Farm Museum on May 3-4 is this weekend.  Also, the July show will feature Panzers and attachments.