• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#1 Panzerguy OFFLINE  

Panzerguy
  • Member No: 53940
  • 650 Thanks
  • 391 posts

Posted March 03, 2014 - 12:14 PM

Finally got these flyers edited so you people have something to clip to you refrigerators and bulletin boards. Feel free to copy them and pass them along.  There has already been a lot of interest shown for this event so it looks like it could turn out to be a big deal. Don't hesitate to contact me if you need more information.

Big AL

Zagray Flyer.jpg Zagray Flyer (2).jpg

• Titus, chris m, Clint and 3 others have said thanks

#2 chris m OFFLINE  

chris m

Tractorholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8148
  • 3,277 Thanks
  • 4,033 posts

Posted March 03, 2014 - 12:19 PM

I am hoping to get out there this year.

I just noticed that we are practically neighbors  :D  :wave: 

• Panzerguy said thank you

#3 Panzerguy OFFLINE  

Panzerguy
  • 650 Thanks
  • 391 posts

Posted March 03, 2014 - 12:28 PM

Cool - would love to see the GTtalk guys show up.

• chris m said thank you

#4 Titus ONLINE  

Titus

Bush Hog Hoarder

• Member No: 4216
  • 1,736 Thanks
  • 2,250 posts

Posted March 03, 2014 - 03:40 PM

Go, it's a great time!

#5 Panzerguy OFFLINE  

Panzerguy
  • 650 Thanks
  • 391 posts

Posted March 03, 2014 - 03:43 PM

Yeah - I just noticed your home town. By the way - do you have the ability to correct my typing error for Zagray in the new post title heading and also make it a capitol P for Panzer? That's what happens when you're in a hurry.

Also - there's a tractor club from RI that displays at the N.Stonington Fair every year and one of the members displays two Panzers. Are you familiar with them? I'd like to see that guy bring those Panzers to the Zagray show in July.

AL

#6 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,489 Thanks
  • 39,723 posts

Posted March 03, 2014 - 04:30 PM

Yeah - I just noticed your home town. By the way - do you have the ability to correct my typing error for Zagray in the new post title heading and also make it a capitol P for Panzer? That's what happens when you're in a hurry.

Also - there's a tractor club from RI that displays at the N.Stonington Fair every year and one of the members displays two Panzers. Are you familiar with them? I'd like to see that guy bring those Panzers to the Zagray show in July.

AL

I got the Zagray fixed, but it won't let me put a capital on the Panzer. Software issue.

#7 Panzerguy OFFLINE  

Panzerguy
  • 650 Thanks
  • 391 posts

Posted March 21, 2014 - 03:50 PM

Zagray Show July 2011-101.jpg Zagray Show July 2011-104.JPG Zagray Show July 2011-105.JPG Zagray Show July 2011-116.JPG For those who are thinking of going to the Zagray Show in July for the Panzer feature and haven't been there before, I'll be posting a few photos once in a while so you'll have an idea of what the show has to offer and to help keep interest going. You can also check out photos and info on their web site at QVEA.org. You will probably see some of the same photos on the web site but I'll add some different ones here too.

I have been lead to believe that we will be allowed to set up the Panzer display in the area where the Farmalls are sitting, and beyond.  Trailer parking will most likely be off to the right of the field and/or at the far end. If you would  rather set up in another area, you can do so just about anywhere you can find space except in the paid vendor area which is along the line of trees on the far left. The construction area and sawmills (there are two) are beyond the trees on the left. I will see if we can get an area for garden tractor plowing which will most likely be on the far right. The display area will be for Panzer related items only (no campers or trailers)  but you are welcome to bring other brands of garden tractors or whatever to display elsewhere on the grounds. If you get there early enough, you should be able to find a place to set up other items on either side of the Panzer display anyway (tent, camper etc.), which is what I'll be doing.

Any questions? Please feel free to ask. Will post more pics shortly.

AL

• Chris11 and Savageman have said thanks

#8 Chris11 ONLINE  

Chris11

old Member

• Member No: 1601
  • 1,626 Thanks
  • 944 posts

Posted March 21, 2014 - 06:30 PM

so we can keep them all together in that one spot?

• Savageman said thank you

#9 Panzerguy OFFLINE  

Panzerguy
  • 650 Thanks
  • 391 posts

Posted March 21, 2014 - 06:49 PM

I'm not sure about your question but I assume you're asking if the display area is to keep all of the Panzers in one spot. Well - people can display their stuff wherever they want but since we've been offered a dedicated display area by QVEA, and because of space limitations, we'll restrict it to Panzer related items. This can also include items made by Penn Lawn Products. This is a pretty common set-up for situations of this sort. That answer your question?

#10 Chris11 ONLINE  

Chris11

old Member

• 1,626 Thanks
  • 944 posts

Posted March 21, 2014 - 07:09 PM

Yes Al I just wanted to know where to put my tractors, One will have the rear plow. The other one maybe front plow

#11 Panzerguy OFFLINE  

Panzerguy
  • 650 Thanks
  • 391 posts

Posted March 21, 2014 - 07:30 PM

Glad to hear you're bringing attachments. I'd love to see somebody show up with an original umbrella, even if it's in so-so shape. I've never seen one of these and would like to be able to get some measurements and take a bunch of pics to maybe make a duplicate. Probably just my wishful thinking. Those things are as rare as hens teeth. Dump carts are hard to come by too.

#12 Canawler OFFLINE  

Canawler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1273
  • 1,893 Thanks
  • 1,750 posts

Posted March 21, 2014 - 07:36 PM

When you say tents off to the side, are you talking camping tent?  Shade canopies in the Panzer display area are ok, right?

#13 Canawler OFFLINE  

Canawler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1273
  • 1,893 Thanks
  • 1,750 posts

Posted March 21, 2014 - 07:43 PM

So Al, what's the chances of getting you over for the PA Plow Day?

#14 Panzerguy OFFLINE  

Panzerguy
  • 650 Thanks
  • 391 posts

Posted March 21, 2014 - 07:57 PM

Yeah I was talking about camping tents. And when I say "off to the sides", you'll notice in the pics that there is a roadway (for lack of a better term) between each exhibit isle, as with most any show of this kind. So "off to the sides" means on the other side of the roadway.

Oh yeah - canopies will definately be allowed in the display are. In fact, I'm going to ask the club to set up a good size white tent for us. They did that when we did the garden tractor pulls in July - and I didn't even have to ask for it! They're good about stuff like that but I would suggest you bring your own canopy if you have one.

I'll be going to one or two of their monthly meeting just before the show to make sure we're on the same page with the details. I don't forsee any problems.

When is the PA plow day? I've seen pictures of those events. Looks like fun but I wouldn't want to get my tires dirty :D  

Edited by Panzerguy, March 21, 2014 - 07:59 PM.

#15 Chris11 ONLINE  

Chris11

old Member

• 1,626 Thanks
  • 944 posts

Posted March 21, 2014 - 08:29 PM

Glad to hear you're bringing attachments. I'd love to see somebody show up with an original umbrella, even if it's in so-so shape. I've never seen one of these and would like to be able to get some measurements and take a bunch of pics to maybe make a duplicate. Probably just my wishful thinking. Those things are as rare as hens teeth. Dump carts are hard to come by too.

If someone had a dump cart I would make some copys.