• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 3
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted May 27, 2011 - 05:46 PM

Josh it was great talking to you on the phone the other day. I am looking forward to try and help as much as we can with this show. I also just posted a piece on the front page of the site :D

#62 wvbuzzmaster OFFLINE  

wvbuzzmaster

Squeaky Wheel

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1792
  • 4,492 Thanks
  • 7,341 posts

Posted May 27, 2011 - 06:04 PM

I want to attend this show but not sure what one tractor I will bring, after the last trip I realize now just how far from home it is, will have to stay somewhere ya know lol.

#63 josh deaven OFFLINE  

josh deaven

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 535
  • 478 Thanks
  • 574 posts

Posted June 12, 2011 - 04:26 PM

Here is a couple Hotels. Josh Best Western - Westgate Inn 717 767-6931
Hampton Inn 717 840-1500
Red Roof Inn #315 717 843-8181
Super 8 Motel 717 848- 1111

#64 chopperfreak2k1 OFFLINE  

chopperfreak2k1

Tractorholic

• Member No: 300
  • 17 Thanks
  • 431 posts

Posted June 23, 2011 - 12:03 AM

i very much want to attend this show. not sure i will bring any tractors as my tractors aren't "show" material.

#65 grand OFFLINE  

grand

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8
  • 1,632 Thanks
  • 1,909 posts

Posted June 23, 2011 - 12:59 AM

i very much want to attend this show. not sure i will bring any tractors as my tractors aren't "show" material.

We will be taking some tractors that are not show material but just some tractors that we are proud to own. You see all kinds of tractors at the shows.Some look like they just came off of the showroom and some look like ours, a little rough around the edges, but glad that somebody was glad to take them along.

#66 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted June 23, 2011 - 04:51 AM

Our tractors are not show tractors either but like dad said they are ones we are proud to have.

#67 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted June 23, 2011 - 05:23 AM

I just wanted to add a note that I am really looking forward to this show. The club that is holding the event is very welcoming and I had a chance to go to their meeting this past Tuesday. I also got to meet Josh. Josh is doing a really great job to put this thing together. I have off a couple of days before the show and will be helping out as much as we can. I also plan on making it to the next meeting before the show.

We had some talk about events or games to help fill in throughout the day and would love to hear some suggestions. I think a teeter totter is going to make it's way there.

Maybe a backwards slalom and a slow race? I know there are some other ideas so we would love to hear them :D

#68 chopperfreak2k1 OFFLINE  

chopperfreak2k1

Tractorholic

• 17 Thanks
  • 431 posts

Posted June 23, 2011 - 05:31 AM

i appreciate the support but you guy's tractors look alot better than mine. my problem for the last couple years was that we lived in town and had almost no yard at all and i had no shed or garage. so i had no use for my machines and no where to work on them anyway, but 2 months ago we moved into the house my great grandfather built so things have changed. i now have 2 acres which seems big to me considering, and i have a garage too. anyway my reason for getting into all of this is because now i feel like i can finally start making my tractors look and run good, then i think i'll take them to a show. also i should be much more active on the forum. i really missed this place!!

sorry for being off topic

#69 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted June 23, 2011 - 05:34 AM

i appreciate the support but you guy's tractors look alot better than mine. my problem for the last couple years was that we lived in town and had almost no yard at all and i had no shed or garage. so i had no use for my machines and no where to work on them anyway, but 2 months ago we moved into the house my great grandfather built so things have changed. i now have 2 acres which seems big to me considering, and i have a garage too. anyway my reason for getting into all of this is because now i feel like i can finally start making my tractors look and run good, then i think i'll take them to a show. also i should be much more active on the forum. i really missed this place!!

sorry for being off topic

It is nice to see ya back and congrats on the new home. It makes a world of difference having the room to use them and a place to work on them.

#70 chopperfreak2k1 OFFLINE  

chopperfreak2k1

Tractorholic

• 17 Thanks
  • 431 posts

Posted June 23, 2011 - 05:37 AM

ideas? what about a sort of pushing contest? like we bring our dozer blades and see who can push the most weight, maybe a stack of railroad ties or something like that? i mean we work our tractors hard and we're proud of their power and ability so maybe we should have a few contests that show off their power and ability?

#71 chopperfreak2k1 OFFLINE  

chopperfreak2k1

Tractorholic

• 17 Thanks
  • 431 posts

Posted June 23, 2011 - 05:38 AM

It is nice to see ya back and congrats on the new home. It makes a world of difference having the room to use them and a place to work on them.

brother you said it all. i was seriously losing interest in my tractors but now that i have a little bit of land it's a whole new feeling. thanks very much.

#72 josh deaven OFFLINE  

josh deaven

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • 478 Thanks
  • 574 posts

Posted June 23, 2011 - 07:58 AM

Hey bring your tractors. They don't have to be show ready. Can't wait to meeting everyone!

#73 josh deaven OFFLINE  

josh deaven

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • 478 Thanks
  • 574 posts

Posted June 23, 2011 - 10:45 AM

I will have some unrestored tractors there to.

#74 chopperfreak2k1 OFFLINE  

chopperfreak2k1

Tractorholic

• 17 Thanks
  • 431 posts

Posted June 25, 2011 - 05:04 AM

well since you guys made me feel a little more comfortable about it i'll see what i have put together and running come show time. thanks for the nudge fellas!

#75 josh deaven OFFLINE  

josh deaven

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • 478 Thanks
  • 574 posts

Posted June 25, 2011 - 02:07 PM

I want this to show to become the biggest gathering of gt on the east coast. That way we can keep make this an every year event.