wvbuzzmaster

Squeaky Wheel

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1792
  • 4,493 Thanks
  • 7,341 posts

Posted August 21, 2011 - 07:51 PM

I think that would have been a good idea too. Lawn Guy(Matt Nace) mentioned it too. I know two of them that we missed to get to sign the banner was Bruce Dorsi, and MikesRJ

Bruce was there? Dang, I would have loved to talk to him. I know I missed talking to half the members on that banner... but I did wave or nod at anyone in GTTalk gear that passed.

#227 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 3
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted August 21, 2011 - 08:27 PM

Got 153 of the pics uploaded so far. These are from Friday. I am uploading the other 500 now but it will take a while to process all of them.

Here is the link to all of the images: LAGC Eastern Extravaganza - Garden Tractor Talk Gallery @ Garden Tractor Talk
  • ducky, KennyP and JDBrian have said thanks

#228 HALFSCALE OFFLINE  

HALFSCALE

Tractorholic

• Member No: 4343
  • 413 Thanks
  • 485 posts

Posted August 21, 2011 - 08:41 PM

I'm sure that i can speak for george and his dad, josh and his dad and dad and i ,we want to thank everyone who came. The cooperation we received was great! To have a show this big and have as few problems as we did is impressive. We got almost all positive feed back and the spectators i talked with were impressed with how friendly everyone was.

#229 Texas Deere and Horse OFFLINE  

Texas Deere and Horse

RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1435
  • 14,464 Thanks
  • 15,392 posts

Posted August 21, 2011 - 08:47 PM

Got 153 of the pics uploaded so far. These are from Friday. I am uploading the other 500 now but it will take a while to process all of them.

Here is the link to all of the images: LAGC Eastern Extravaganza - Garden Tractor Talk Gallery @ Garden Tractor Talk

Thanks George for all the great pictures. It's almost as nice as being there..

#230 johndeereelfman OFFLINE  

johndeereelfman

Elfin Majic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 3761
  • 5,480 Thanks
  • 2,535 posts

Posted August 21, 2011 - 08:47 PM

George,
Great job on the pictures! Quite the variety of shots. It appears that you have everything well covered.
Thanks again for a job well done,
Troy

#231 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,334 Thanks
  • 28,642 posts

Posted August 21, 2011 - 08:49 PM

Wish I could've done both as well. I will second Steve's statement of preparing for next year now...

Thanks for all the pics & the selfless efforts to bring a little of the show to those of us that couldn't make it. Glad you had a good time!

#232 grand OFFLINE  

grand

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8
  • 1,632 Thanks
  • 1,909 posts

Posted August 21, 2011 - 08:59 PM

I'm sure that i can speak for george and his dad, josh and his dad and dad and i ,we want to thank everyone who came. The cooperation we received was great! To have a show this big and have as few problems as we did is impressive. We got almost all positive feed back and the spectators i talked with were impressed with how friendly everyone was.

As Dan said, we want to thank everyone that came to the show. As more tractors showed up, more room was taken to set them up. For the amount this event grew in one year, the problems we encountered were small and will be addressed at future club meetings. Once again, THANK YOU to all that showed equipment or came to show your support.

#233 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,518 Thanks
  • 39,736 posts

Posted August 22, 2011 - 05:40 AM

Glad the show was a success. May take a few days to look thru the pics. George, thanks for the shot of the banner back, have to print that out so I can have their names when I need them in posts.
My thanks for all the updates. I'll be looking at the videos too.

#234 Bolens 1000 ONLINE  

Bolens 1000

DR. Bolens

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7
  • 12,703 Thanks
  • 17,209 posts

Posted August 22, 2011 - 06:28 AM

Great Pictures George!
Looks like there were quite a few nice Bolens there

#235 Gary Burnett OFFLINE  

Gary Burnett

• Member No: 44
  • 10 Thanks
  • 98 posts

Posted August 22, 2011 - 06:29 AM

I came up from VA and it was much more than I expected,great show and I know alot of work was put into it,had fun riding my
MF 1650 around and a good auction too.Next year I'll bring more tractors and a canopy now that I know the 'ropes'.Nailed a Deer
on US 15 in VA but the F550 withstood the test no damage except to the Deer.Saw some old friends from the PA area at the auction I hadn't seen in awhile.Again you guys did a great job puting it on.

#236 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted August 22, 2011 - 08:08 AM

I came up from VA and it was much more than I expected,great show and I know alot of work was put into it,had fun riding my
MF 1650 around and a good auction too.Next year I'll bring more tractors and a canopy now that I know the 'ropes'.Nailed a Deer
on US 15 in VA but the F550 withstood the test no damage except to the Deer.Saw some old friends from the PA area at the auction I hadn't seen in awhile.Again you guys did a great job puting it on.

Gary, I am sorry we missed ya. I seen a Massey 1650 scooting around at the show. Glad you had a good time and glad you didn't have any damage to the truck.

#237 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted August 22, 2011 - 08:09 AM

Great Pictures George!
Looks like there were quite a few nice Bolens there

There was a nice assortment of Bolens there. There was a lot of unique pieces of all different brands there also.

#238 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted August 22, 2011 - 02:44 PM

Here is the video from our fly over in the helicopter. I gotta put out a special thanks to Brian Klinger who owns the helicopter for taking us up and also to Roger Davis for hooking us up. Josh's dad Bill went up with me.

• tractorgarden said thank you

#239 mjodrey OFFLINE  

mjodrey

Accumulator

• Contributor
  • Member No: 92
  • 2,343 Thanks
  • 13,481 posts

Posted August 22, 2011 - 03:47 PM

Cool video George,it's just like you're right there.

#240 caseguy OFFLINE  

caseguy

Connoisseur of Rusty Junk

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 906
  • 1,624 Thanks
  • 5,600 posts

Posted August 22, 2011 - 03:54 PM

Very cool video George! Thanks for taking the time to shoot the video and all of the pictures for those of us who couldn't make it! I vividly remember going on a helicopter tour of the Gettysburg battlefield when I was about 11 years old. I remember it being a big thrill. Hope yours was fun too!