• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 3
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted August 14, 2011 - 08:25 PM

We finished washing our tractors up today. Also did some switching around with the implements. I pulled my Massey dump cart in the garage tonight so I could fixed the crappy rigging job that was on the latch assembly with something a little closer to factory before the show.

Have a good bit more stuff to do but I think we will be in good shape. I also think we will be camping out at the show to help with security or at least help people feel a little more comfortable having their stuff there.
  • johndeereelfman said thank you

#167 johndeereelfman OFFLINE  

johndeereelfman

Elfin Majic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 3761
  • 5,480 Thanks
  • 2,535 posts

Posted August 14, 2011 - 09:12 PM

I'm still trying to find extra time to get things done and ready. How about postponing the show one more week? LOL

I even have fellow member trucker21 helping me out. I don't know what I'd do if it weren't for his help. I'm still trying to get the '63 110 put back together, and still doing some miscellaneous painting to the '66 112. Haven't even dug out the '69 140 & '70 120 yet. These two just might not make it to the show. I have tires to swap around yet on the '73 110 and need to confirm with Dad that he'll have the trailer home in time for me to load Wednesday night.

#168 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted August 14, 2011 - 09:23 PM

I'm still trying to find extra time to get things done and ready. How about postponing the show one more week? LOL

I even have fellow member trucker21 helping me out. I don't know what I'd do if it weren't for his help. I'm still trying to get the '63 110 put back together, and still doing some miscellaneous painting to the '66 112. Haven't even dug out the '69 140 & '70 120 yet. These two just might not make it to the show. I have tires to swap around yet on the '73 110 and need to confirm with Dad that he'll have the trailer home in time for me to load Wednesday night.

I have faith in ya, I think you will get it all done :thumbs:

#169 wvbuzzmaster OFFLINE  

wvbuzzmaster

Squeaky Wheel

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1792
  • 4,493 Thanks
  • 7,341 posts

Posted August 15, 2011 - 03:47 PM

I am probably going to leave all my tractors home due to complicated logistics, but I will definitely be there.

#170 truck21 OFFLINE  

truck21

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 2813
  • 431 Thanks
  • 254 posts

Posted August 15, 2011 - 08:28 PM

Thanks for the kind words Troy, just doing what friends should do. I will get at the next two after lunch tomorrow and see if I can get them going. Meanwhile think about the next two you want me to work on.

thanks don.

#171 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted August 15, 2011 - 08:46 PM

Show time is getting close. Gonna go to tomorrows meeting. Got a few more things to get done here on the tractors yet and then Wednesday will be at the show grounds to help get everything setup along with setting our stuff up. I got the latch fixed a little better on the massey dump cart and I also got a hitch made for dad's sulky he picked up a while ago. I think we will have around 6 loads going to the show.

#172 fishman OFFLINE  

fishman

• Member No: 5368
  • 19 Thanks
  • 130 posts

Posted August 15, 2011 - 09:00 PM

I'm hopping to be able to find the time to go but it is a 4 hr drive 1 way. What time does everything start on sat.

#173 josh deaven OFFLINE  

josh deaven

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 535
  • 477 Thanks
  • 574 posts

Posted August 15, 2011 - 09:06 PM

8am sat.

#174 fishman OFFLINE  

fishman

• Member No: 5368
  • 19 Thanks
  • 130 posts

Posted August 15, 2011 - 10:09 PM

Thanks I'll have to leave pretty early. Wish I could bring more then pictures. My son has plans & he has the truck.

#175 Username OFFLINE  

Username

• Member No: 2568
  • 2,065 Thanks
  • 1,425 posts

Posted August 16, 2011 - 07:26 AM

Does anyone know if there is a loading dock for a pickup truck? I will be taking my 1655 diesel on Saturday.

John

#176 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted August 16, 2011 - 07:32 AM

Does anyone know if there is a loading dock for a pickup truck? I will be taking my 1655 diesel on Saturday.

John

I don't think there is a loading dock but I do believe there is a bank or two that could be used for unloading. I will also have a set of aluminum ramps for anyone that would want to borrow them. Can also use our trailer to back up to to unload if steepness is a concern.

Would be great to see the 1655 diesel.

#177 josh deaven OFFLINE  

josh deaven

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 535
  • 477 Thanks
  • 574 posts

Posted August 16, 2011 - 07:47 AM

Yes there is aloading dock.

#178 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted August 16, 2011 - 07:51 AM

Yes there is aloading dock.

Nice, see goes to show I don't know anything LOL.

#179 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted August 16, 2011 - 10:32 AM

Wow, I think we are going to need a good bit of room at the GTtalk tent. Got quite a few guys that are coming will be setting up with us. Anxious to go to tonight's meeting and see how we will be able to setup. I am going to keep everyone in mind and do my best for setting up. We are going to setup our tent Wednesday morning and probably start hauling tractors down. Was going to wait to haul them down till Thursday but I would like us to be able to give as much help as we can with parking everyone and getting everyone unloaded and situated.

I put two ads on the local craigslist yesterday to let more know about the show and already received about 10 legit emails regarding questions and setting up and forwarded them to the club.

#180 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted August 16, 2011 - 10:43 PM

Just a quick heads up for anyone coming Saturday. Try to get there early. The auction is starting around 8 or 8:30 and there are going to be a lot of people there so to make it easier if you are bringing tractors in get there early.