Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

Bolens Huski Gardener Br100 Adapter Hitch?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 LPBolens ONLINE  

LPBolens

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 874
  • 1,176 Thanks
  • 882 posts

Posted February 23, 2014 - 01:44 PM

Does anyone have a manual, picture, or diagram of the BR100 Adapter Hitch that the Gardener requires in order to use the front-mounted attachments like the Power Ho snow/grader blade? Does it adapt the Gardener to use the Snap Hitch to directly adapt the existing Snap Hitch on the attachment, or does it replace the Snap Hitch?

Edited by LPBolens, February 23, 2014 - 01:46 PM.

#2 gunstuff1000 OFFLINE  

gunstuff1000
  • Member No: 40822
  • 926 Thanks
  • 556 posts

Posted February 23, 2014 - 04:04 PM

Doug, I'm thinking it allows you to use the regular snap hitch attachments that the power uses except the sickle bar but I will have to double check my literature to be for sure
  • LPBolens said thank you

#3 Nato77 OFFLINE  

Nato77

Old Iron Junky

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 9422
  • 1,647 Thanks
  • 1,333 posts

Posted February 23, 2014 - 05:01 PM

The Gardener in the pics in this thread has the hitch on it.http://gardentractor...rdener-is-home/  The only Power Ho attachments that would work would be ones that don't require belt power. The Gardener has the engine drive pulley on the opposite side as Power Hoes.

Wouldn't think it would be to hard to fab one up.

#4 LPBolens ONLINE  

LPBolens

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 1,176 Thanks
  • 882 posts

Posted February 23, 2014 - 06:19 PM

Doug, I'm thinking it allows you to use the regular snap hitch attachments that the power uses except the sickle bar but I will have to double check my literature to be for sure

Aaron, I don't actually have a Gardener myself, but the other thread about getting the Gardener home, and the request for a snow/grader blade by another member got my curiosity going. I am sure that member would like to know as well.

• gunstuff1000 said thank you

#5 gunstuff1000 OFFLINE  

gunstuff1000
  • Member No: 40822
  • 926 Thanks
  • 556 posts

Posted February 23, 2014 - 06:28 PM

Aaron, I don't actually have a Gardener myself, but the other thread about getting the Gardener home, and the request for a snow/grader blade by another member got my curiosity going. I am sure that member would like to know as well.

. Like Nate said you can't use the reel mower attachment from the power ho or sickle mower. There is one model snowblower that can be converted to use by a Gardner or a power ho I have one myself you can move the drive system from one side to the other Something that some may not know but you can usually convert most versa matic attachments to power-ho the top plate has two holes an the snap hitch plates will bolt on

#6 boli51 OFFLINE  

boli51
  • Member No: 47909
  • 37 Thanks
  • 38 posts

Posted February 23, 2014 - 06:38 PM

LPBolens.
I looked at the pics sent to me via GT. I guess my preference would be the one that has the partial hitch still attached. You said it was more rusty but so long as the metal underneath is good I can deal with the rust. So how would you like to proceed from here? would you rather have my email address so we can communicate that way?

#7 LPBolens ONLINE  

LPBolens

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 1,176 Thanks
  • 882 posts

Posted February 23, 2014 - 09:00 PM

LPBolens.
I looked at the pics sent to me via GT. I guess my preference would be the one that has the partial hitch still attached. You said it was more rusty but so long as the metal underneath is good I can deal with the rust. So how would you like to proceed from here? would you rather have my email address so we can communicate that way?

You can respond through the Private Message function where you saw the pictures that I sent to you. Then we can establish communication through there, either by email or directly.

• boli51 said thank you