Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Welcome to Garden Tractor Talk Forums

GTtalk is the place to go if you are a garden tractor collector or someone looking for information on your favorite tractor. We have interactive forums, registry, tractor / implement manuals, photo galleries, articles, show coverage, tech tips and how tos, classifieds and much more.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which provides limited access. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate with other members, vote on polls, upload images and attachments as well as many other special features. Registration is quick and easy and best of all completely free!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Photo
- - - - -

Looking For Events In Upstate Ny

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 petrj6 OFFLINE  

petrj6
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 53717
  • 864 Thanks
  • 583 posts

Posted February 19, 2014 - 05:45 AM

Always looking for new events to go to in upstate NY, MA and VT.  if anyone knows of anything let me know, I would love to go to the PA plow day but I do not think I will be able to get there.

• DougT said thank you

#2 powerking56 OFFLINE  

powerking56

Collector of stuff

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 359
  • 902 Thanks
  • 1,805 posts

Posted February 19, 2014 - 11:48 AM

Are you looking for shows or plow days or both?  There is a nice show in Bernardston, Ma. Sat/Sun of Memorial weekend every year.  Engines, tractors, always some nice garden tractors there.  Dublin, NH in early Sept, is another good sized show with engines, tractors and a pretty fair turn out of garden tractors.  Orange, Ma. another show, engines, tractors etc.  Usually in June.  Hope this helps.

#3 petrj6 OFFLINE  

petrj6
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 53717
  • 864 Thanks
  • 583 posts

Posted February 19, 2014 - 05:01 PM

Just looking for stuff to do during the summer, I will look into the events you gave.  Thank's  

#4 adamjd200 OFFLINE  

adamjd200
  • Member No: 39654
  • 98 Thanks
  • 151 posts

Posted March 07, 2014 - 12:00 PM

There is a nice little show in Bouckville, NY on june 28-29 right along US20 as well as a car show down the road.  This will be there second show, I attended the fist one last year and plan to attend this year (I live 15 minutes away).  You can search Bouckville, NY tractor show for more info.  Also there is another show in Sharon Springs, NY in june but it's mostly farm tractors but does have good truck and tractor pulls. The bouckville show does have a garden tractor pull.  hope to see you there!

• Cublover said thank you