Jump to content

Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay


12" Hub Caps

  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 VintageIronCollector OFFLINE  


    Immersed in Tractors

  • Senior Member
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 33118
  • 1,426 Thanks
  • 1,857 posts
  • Location: New Freedom, PA

Posted February 16, 2014 - 08:17 PM

I already have a pair of 8 inch ones that are scratched so I would either like to get a whole new set or a pair of 12 inch ones for the rear that are slightly damaged and rusty. If you have a pair that is mostly surface rust I will still be interested because I might be able to clean them up a bit. Thanks

#2 Mowerz OFFLINE  


    New Member

  • Senior Member
  • Member No: 8241
  • 155 Thanks
  • 176 posts

Posted February 16, 2014 - 09:36 PM

We do not have a good set right now, sorry

#3 Ford Chet OFFLINE  

Ford Chet
  • Member
  • Member No: 70264
  • 48 Thanks
  • 38 posts
  • Location: Hatfield, PA.

Posted November 23, 2015 - 01:13 PM

Hi Joe,

I am lookking for a decent seat pan assembly for a 1970 ford 120 Hydro static mower I am restoring.  The one on my original tractor is beat up pretty good.  I figured it would be less work if I can find one that is basically straight.  The back part of th one I has been bent, dented and scratched up pretty good.  Let me kno if you have one or come across a decent one.  Thanks.