#1 sacsr OFFLINE  

Bush Hog Addict

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 4776
  • 3,253 Thanks
  • 3,279 posts

Posted February 15, 2014 - 12:16 PM

I bought a box of manuals. I have extras to sell. These came out of a shop, so they are shop worn. I keep two types of manuals- I group stays inside and I use for gathering information. The second manual is in my shed and used for repairing my tractors. This second set is not pretty, but then I don't have to worry about handling them with my dirty greasy hands when I am needing information.

The list is below with pricing. If they are shipped, I will charge actual postage only.

ACN, BKN  starting and operating instructions- still in the plastic bag - but bag has a lot of shelf wear $5.00 (white paper)

AENL - issue MM-283-D - Instruction book and Parts list-  shop dirt but not too bad $7.00

ACN, BKN- issue MM-270-E- Instruction book and parts list- still in plastic bag-bag is shop worn-  $10.00

AENL- issue MM-283-D- Instruction book and parts list- pretty dirty outside cover with some dirt on pages- $7.00

ACN,BKN issue MM-270D-W- Instruction book and parts list- pretty dirty outside cover- few smudges on pages- $7.00

ACN, BKN issue MM-270C-W Instruction book and parts list-few stains but pretty good shape- $7.00

ACN, BKN issue MM-270-C Instruction book and parts list-outside cover is dirty-pretty much good insides - $7.00

TH, THD issue MM-277-B Instruction book and parts list- outside cover is reallydirty but inside is pretty clean- $7.00

S-8D- issue MM-300-A Instruction book and parts list- outside cover is dirty- inside has smudges and writing on first page $7.00

Rather sell them to a member than put them on epay.

All of these manuals are good workable manuals- that I would use in my shop without hesitation.

• MH81, Bruce Dorsi and Newpaws493 have said thanks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for sale