• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31 gunstuff1000 OFFLINE  

gunstuff1000
  • Member No: 40822
  • 933 Thanks
  • 559 posts

Posted February 22, 2014 - 01:28 PM

Out of curiosity, would my Troy-Bilt GTX-18 (Bolens Duratrac) be welcome?  I doubt I could make it as it would be three weekends in a row with out-of-state shows to attend but maybe, just maybe...
My other concern is that everyone says this show is typically big during the week and deserted by Friday which would be a waste of time with my schedule.  Is this really the case?

. Not so much Friday but by sat afternoon it starts getting dead An yes that would be welcome

#32 gunstuff1000 OFFLINE  

gunstuff1000
  • Member No: 40822
  • 933 Thanks
  • 559 posts

Posted February 23, 2014 - 06:08 PM

Went to the club meeting today I will be working with a director from the club on this bolens gathering. I'm kicking around the idea of renting a nice tent so we can setup a few prime examples of bolens tractors an as well have a place to gather if it rains I'm going to call this week an check prices figured we could take up a small collection to help pay for it if everything turns out like it appears to be will have a nice gathering of tractors They only offered the same area where the gravelys were last year that's the only area they have that can be reserved currently there is plenty of room there an also we are close to the ground that is available to plow so we can demonstrate our tractors plowing
  • Newpaws493 said thank you