3 replies to this topic

#1 suburban 12 OFFLINE  

suburban 12
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 29382
  • 396 Thanks
  • 325 posts

Posted January 29, 2014 - 07:54 PM

I know that a cub is not exactly a garden tractor, but figure that not everyone on this sight collects only garden tractors. I have two single plows for a Farmall cub. I would like to sell both of them and the depth control that I have with one of them. I would like to keep my set of two way plows right now but will consider selling them if anyone is interested in them. All four plows are shown in the picture, the two single plows have coulters and the two way set has sod busters. I do have the double depth control for the two way plows. I am looking for best offer for the plows. I got all of these plows at fair prices and would like to sell them for what someone else feels is a good price, that is why I am looking for best offer for them. Please feel free to ask questions and make offers.

Attached Thumbnails

• Photo-0060.jpg

#2 superaben OFFLINE  

• Contributor
  • Member No: 11204
  • 7,664 Thanks
  • 5,677 posts

Posted January 29, 2014 - 08:58 PM

I had a customer looking for one of those "any plow to fit a Cub", can you PM me your phone number so I can pass it on if he is still interested?

Ben W.

• suburban 12 said thank you

God Bless Those Who Served

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 26,722 Thanks
  • 28,356 posts

Posted January 30, 2014 - 12:15 AM

Might check with WVBuzzmaster. He has a disc plow now, but may be looking for others.
  • wvbuzzmaster said thank you

#4 wvbuzzmaster OFFLINE  

Squeaky Wheel

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1792
  • 4,492 Thanks
  • 7,341 posts

Posted January 30, 2014 - 12:56 AM

Might check with WVBuzzmaster. He has a disc plow now, but may be looking for others.

You are the second person to think of me on this lol. With that belly disc plow I have for my Cub, I don't need a moldboard plow. I mean heck, just drop the disc and the sod just flows lol.

Hope you find a buyer for these plows, look to bein good shape.
  • MH81 said thank you

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for sale