Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

Bolens Snow Plow

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 trowel OFFLINE  

trowel

Summer.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 5127
  • 4,819 Thanks
  • 4,533 posts

Posted January 26, 2014 - 02:42 PM

Not a bad price

http://worcester.cra...4241191658.html

Attached Thumbnails

• bolens.jpg

#2 boyscout862 ONLINE  

boyscout862
  • Member No: 8923
  • 9,770 Thanks
  • 7,536 posts

Posted January 26, 2014 - 04:09 PM

That is a reasonable price. How is your project coming? I wanted to let you know that in Colchester, CT there will be a big show for tractors and GTs in late April or early May. I've seen and missed lots of Simplicity and Bolens attachments there. An AC B10 snow plow in original paint was $50 two years ago. I missed it. There will be a swap meet in mid April in Plainfield, CT that I have had very good luck at. I'll post the notices a week or two before the shows when I get the info. Good Luck, Rick

#3 trowel OFFLINE  

trowel

Summer.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 5127
  • 4,819 Thanks
  • 4,533 posts

Posted January 26, 2014 - 04:23 PM

Please keep me in the loop, i have heard but never had the time or dates.

I go to the Bernardston engine show and flea market/swap meets in Bernardston Mass but missed the last two years, always on the hunt there. Another place is Orange Mass, missed that one last year, big place, butt buggie is needed for that one.

The project is in limbo, waiting on the wheel bearings for the Squire 9 to come in before i can plow with it, nothing else is ordered yet, still collecting parts, researching paint color, Brinly attachments and such. Weather is so bitter cold, 16 to below for a while so not much will happen.

I am thinking of dropping the Brinly plow i found in CT for $ 150 and watching for a good cheaper one.

How about you, what's new.

#4 boyscout862 ONLINE  

boyscout862
  • Member No: 8923
  • 9,770 Thanks
  • 7,536 posts

Posted January 27, 2014 - 06:43 AM

Trying to keep warm. I heat by solar and wood. Lot of cloudy days so, I'm spending a bunch of time on wood. I'm always behind on it.

On my bench is a 12hp Kohler that I am rebuilding. Honed the cylinder yesterday and hope to grind the valve seats today. When everything is cleanned, I'll mic everything up and order the rebuild kit. This is for my sons' Ford LGT125 open side.

I have seven Kohler engines and six B&S engines that I would like to rebuild this winter. This first one is the shakedown for me and the tools. There is also 6 generators to fix. I keep busy.

What do you have in the works? Good Luck, Rick