• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Buggyman OFFLINE  

Buggyman
  • Member No: 11338
  • 42 Thanks
  • 94 posts

Posted January 23, 2014 - 01:04 PM

I just purchased a L 185 that I am going to restore to include new decals.  I see that decals are readily available from several sources for the hood BUT I want a full decal set.  Does anyone know where I can get them?  I am sure aftermarket are cheaper than those from a dealer so any help would be appreciated.

Thank You

Mike

#2 Buggyman OFFLINE  

Buggyman
  • 42 Thanks
  • 94 posts

Posted January 24, 2014 - 12:45 PM

NO NEED TO REPLY.

I located some decals.  A person on e-bay sells decals for several tractors.  Although not on e-bay, he does have a set for the L 185.    A full set for the tractor is $36.  which I don't think sounds to bad.  Just hood decals were about $20.

Mike

#3 Cat385B ONLINE  

Cat385B

Therapy CAT

• Contributor
  • Member No: 8002
  • 11,745 Thanks
  • 8,920 posts

Posted January 24, 2014 - 06:21 PM

Mike, do you have the name of the Ebay seller or a website? I was unaware of any aftermarket supplier of Kubota decals.

#4 Buggyman OFFLINE  

Buggyman
  • 42 Thanks
  • 94 posts

Posted January 24, 2014 - 08:24 PM

Full decal sets including safety/caution decals are available through DM Supply Company in Greensboro, NC.  They are selling me a full set for my Kubota L185 for a total of $39.45 which includes shipping.  I don't know how many tractors they sell them for but see John Deere's and several others listed in their E-Bay store.  To communicate with them go to E-Bay and search Kubota Decals..  Click on a couple selections and you can find one he offers which allows you to e-mail him.  He answered my inquiry within a couple of hours.

Good Luck

Mike

• Cat385B said thank you