• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 Clint OFFLINE  

Clint

• Member No: 8265
  • 412 Thanks
  • 295 posts

Posted January 22, 2014 - 04:25 PM

I never used them but i saw a site www.dandysales (i think) that sells new and used panzer parts. Anybody ever use them? Eventually i need to pick up another reverse disc

I spoke with Jim @ Dandy Sales today. He is one of the nicest guys you will ever talk to. I have a set of wheel weight spacers and studs on the way. He said they reproduced them about 7 years ago and I ordered the last set. He has a bunch of Panzer parts available and can reproduce new parts if they are needed (and order quantity) is there. He doesn't have an in stock inventory listed. You have to call or e-mail him. He will send you a price and then you mail him a personal check or money order. Then he will ship your parts. He has new engine mounts, reverse discs and MANY other parts available. You just have to know your model and what you need. The phone number is 1-413-267-3697. If he doesn't answer, just leave a message. He will call you back. His website is www.dandysales.com. His e-mail is info@dandysales.com Good luck!

Edited by Clint, January 23, 2014 - 01:34 AM.

• Alc and panzersarebest have said thanks

#17 HANKG ONLINE  

HANKG
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 29484
  • 4,911 Thanks
  • 2,796 posts

Posted January 23, 2014 - 07:27 AM

YES I'VE DEALT WITH JIM HAINES VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE NICE AND TRUSTWORTHY

#18 cookiemonster OFFLINE  

cookiemonster

Village Idiot

• Member No: 6338
  • 406 Thanks
  • 1,274 posts

Posted February 02, 2014 - 09:53 PM

NIce panzer.  Decent re-paint if you don't mind it not being original. Have fun.

• Clint said thank you

#19 Savageman OFFLINE  

Savageman
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 53929
  • 394 Thanks
  • 262 posts

Posted March 27, 2014 - 04:35 AM

Yes,  Jim and Ellen Haynes are great people.  They go to all our local shows and have quite a large selection of Panzer stuff. 

1-413-267-3697.

#20 Panzerguy OFFLINE  

Panzerguy
  • Member No: 53940
  • 650 Thanks
  • 391 posts

Posted March 27, 2014 - 07:24 PM

Jim and Ellen are personal friends of mine. Have been for over ten years. If you can't trust them, you can't trust ANYBODY!

Don't hold your breathe waiting for Jim to answer emails though. You're better off to pick up the phone. :thumbs:

Big AL (aka Big AL)

#21 Panzerguy OFFLINE  

Panzerguy
  • Member No: 53940
  • 650 Thanks
  • 391 posts

Posted March 27, 2014 - 07:29 PM

NIce panzer.  Decent re-paint if you don't mind it not being original. Have fun.

Hey Dean - you bringing that Panzer of yours to the Zagray show in July? I know it's a long haul but............

Saw it at Dover the past two years. Cool tractor. Something a little bit different.  :thumbs:

AL