Vote for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

For Sale

Sears Craftsman Ii (Parts Or Whole, Will Ship)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 oifla OFFLINE  

• Member No: 8732
  • 6 Thanks
  • 14 posts

Posted January 20, 2014 - 12:13 PM

Plenty of Craftsman II stuff for sale: Anything off these tractors (parts or whole) for sale, to send me offers write to oifla at inbox dot com (I prefer that over PMs). Tractors are located in Indiana (about 45 min South of Indianapolis) but I will ship any parts. Shoot me an email with an offer. 
917.255913, 44" deck with an 18hp Briggs. The deck is in great shape. Tractor is complete but has a bad rod. Other engine components (electronics, starter, engine tin, exhaust, etc) in very good shape. Rims and tires in good shape. Body panels and gas tank in good shape. No steering problems. Transmission and axle in good shape (Hi-Low and all gears shift properly):
917.254410, no deck. Body panels a little rough but still very usable. Engine has busted rods but all the components are in good working order. Tin is in good shape, exhaust is still usable. Good rims and tires. Steering components in good shape except one of the steering gears has the typical wear. 
got a couple more (one's a GT18, generation before these boxier kind). let me know

Edited by oifla, January 20, 2014 - 02:04 PM.

• Regis JH said thank you

#2 KennyP ONLINE  

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 27,666 Thanks
  • 39,048 posts

Posted January 20, 2014 - 02:08 PM

Dang it. I need a crankshaft out of an 18 HP B&S. Seems like all yours are toast!

• Cheetah said thank you

#3 oifla OFFLINE  

• Member No: 8732
  • 6 Thanks
  • 14 posts

Posted January 20, 2014 - 06:32 PM

i have a good one (off a diff tractor). shoot me an email with your offer and location

#4 fordman_19912000 OFFLINE  

• Member No: 55241
  • 15 Thanks
  • 39 posts

Posted June 19, 2014 - 04:57 PM

hey i need a walbro fuel pump its mounted on the engine tin its rectulangular and has 3 hoses on it would you have one i would be willing to pay what ever the shipping is and like 20 bucks for the pump lol pm me please jason

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for sale