Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

Orange Allis Chalmers In Nj

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 timtractor OFFLINE  

timtractor

• Member No: 4824
  • 224 Thanks
  • 376 posts

Posted January 19, 2014 - 12:13 AM

http://www.ebay.com/...&_qi=RTM1562571

$125.00 or offer in Cape May Court House, New Jersey

Allis Chalmers tractor made by Simplicity. I do not see a model number on it. It has the shuttle transmission meaning it has 4 speeds forward and a level for forward and reverse - it can be backed up in any gear. Has a Kohler cast iron engine engine that I think is a 12hp. I have never had this running. The engine is loose; however, it will need a good going over to make it run again. I'm sure the carb needs cleaned, the fuel line needs replaced, and such. I have never had it running. I got it in the condition it is now. Great for parts, to use, or restore. Sold as is were is with no stated or implied warranties. I also have several other similar machines that I am going to part out, so if you are looking for a part let me know. Payment by PayPal, major credit card, or cash at pickup if you are picking this up within 5 days. 7% NJ sales tax applies. Item can be stored here for 30 days or longer by prior arrangement. I can strap it to a pallet and load it with my forklift but you have to make the shipping arrangements or pick it up here. Questions ??? Call or text 6090-780-3782 and be sure to check out my other items - more are being added daily.

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg
  • image.jpg

#2 Texas Deere and Horse OFFLINE  

Texas Deere and Horse

RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 1435
  • 14,464 Thanks
  • 15,392 posts

Posted January 19, 2014 - 12:23 AM

I think the head light kit is worth the asking price if I'm not mistaken, very good deal for someone!!

#3 HANKG ONLINE  

HANKG
  • Member No: 29484
  • 4,868 Thanks
  • 2,789 posts

Posted January 19, 2014 - 09:16 AM

I'M OUT OF ROOM OR I WOUL'D TAKE A SPIN DOWN THERE AND GET IT MYSELF AND YEA PARTS ALONE

#4 VintageIronCollector OFFLINE  

VintageIronCollector

Immersed in Tractors

• Member No: 33118
  • 1,267 Thanks
  • 1,768 posts

Posted January 19, 2014 - 11:01 AM

A parts tractor for sure in my book.