• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 Cublover OFFLINE  

Cublover
  • Member No: 9512
  • 90 Thanks
  • 110 posts

Posted January 21, 2014 - 04:23 PM

My first was a Cub Cadet 106. When I got into the hobby I natually wanted what I had as a kid, so I started collecting zig zags. All of my tractors are working tractors, No trailer queens here. The 127 in my picture is the closest to being reconditioned because it was in bad shape when I got it. The 106 went to my brother when my parents sold the farm and I never knew what happened to it. Quess I'll have to ask. These old tractors put a smile on my face.

#32 breimer OFFLINE  

breimer
  • Member No: 39058
  • 119 Thanks
  • 149 posts

Posted January 21, 2014 - 04:48 PM

Toro/wheel horse 520h

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#33 allisb10page OFFLINE  

allisb10page
  • Member No: 52832
  • 220 Thanks
  • 150 posts

Posted January 21, 2014 - 05:20 PM

First one was an Allis-Chalmers B-10.  The late model, not the early one.  Got it from a neighbor and it included the type 1 rotary tiller.  After putting on a different rear-end, rear tractor tread tires, put on the missing starter/generator, and new parts such as points, plug, ignition coil, key switch, wiring and the like....it runs like a top and is the flagship of my collection.  Someday I will repaint it, but she looks good in her work clothes.

#34 thadscub OFFLINE  

thadscub

• Member No: 1913
  • 69 Thanks
  • 79 posts

Posted January 21, 2014 - 06:52 PM

my first garden tractor was a 1966cubcadet 122 i was given the tractor it had sat for several years i have enjoyed working on it