This is what I did to mine - which although not broken was badly cracked. First I tried to glue the cracks with superglue, but I knew that was unlikely to hold, so I cut some mesh to fit - tacked that in place with a bit of superglue as well, and then made up a solution of ABS in acetone (broke up a couple of ABS plumbing collars and dissolved them in half a jam jar of acetone). I painted that on with the bolts in place and let each coat dry before screwing the bolts in and out a bit to keep the holes clear. It took quite a few coats but by the end I had added another 1/8" in thickness to the plastic with some mesh in there as well. Then just for good measure I used oversize washers to hold it all down. Not the prettiest of repairs, but I think it will hold.
I built up the nose piece in the same way with some 3/16" rod bent to fit inside it for reinforcing.