#1 Lovintractorin OFFLINE  

Lovintractorin

Tinkerer

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 4180
  • 159 Thanks
  • 603 posts

Posted January 16, 2014 - 07:06 PM

I'm trying to clean up the garage a little and I've got a 1256 bolens tractor with no engine and a weak hydrostatic that I need gone and two snowblowers that need gear boxes. The tractor has none if the wiring in it and is basically a parts machine that is some in buckets and some on the rolling chassis that I hate to scrap. I'd love to get $200 for all but am open to offers. Located in Buffalo NY.
  • hamman said thank you

#2 Lovintractorin OFFLINE  

Lovintractorin

Tinkerer

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 4180
  • 159 Thanks
  • 603 posts

Posted June 03, 2014 - 03:06 PM

I'm trying to clean up the garage a little and I've got a 1256 bolens tractor with no engine and a weak hydrostatic that I need gone and two snowblowers that need gear boxes. The tractor has none if the wiring in it and is basically a parts machine that is some in buckets and some on the rolling chassis that I hate to scrap. I'd love to get $200 for all but am open to offers. Located in Buffalo NY.

Still got this stuff. Anyone who wants it can come and get it. I'm tired of it sitting around and still can't seem to take it to the scrap yard.

Thanks. Shoot me a pm if interested. If I can't get rid of it soon it might get scrapped. I've got no space to have a junk yard.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for sale