Garden Tractor Forums banner

So Long

1K views 15 replies 16 participants last post by  Oldford 
#1 ·
My education has afforded me new opportunities to intern in my field so I will no longer be able to devote any time to collecting or restoring old GTs, (or sleepng, lol) I will either sell my collection as a set or keep them in the barn, either way I am soon to enter my Masters Degree program and the time needed to complete my education and internship will prevent me from doing anything other than studying and assisting others in my field. I appreciate each and everyone here and wish for the continues success of the site and well being to all. Good luck, Alain M, Pepin

#5 ·
Like some of my family always likes to say, "come back when you can't stay so long." :rolling: I don't know why that is always directed at me.

In all seriousness, though, hope your education and internship goes excellently. Keep in touch with us occasionally.

Ben W.

#12 ·
Sorry to hear that we won't be hearing from you but stop by when you can. Congratulations on your new endeavor & hope you succeed in all that you do. Put a blanket over that Bolens H16. That has always been one of my favorite GT's on here. If I had the funds I would probably make a trip to Oklahoma. :D Take care Alain.

Reactions: boyscout862
#13 ·
Congratulations. Do not part with anything! Grad school will fly by and be over before you know it (except in my case where I dragged it out to 3 1/2 years because I was having so much fun). You will find breaks with time for other things. I found that I needed to to different things: fixed up a 69 Firebird, 71 Datsun B110, and cut a lot of firewood. I find that GTT is a "sanity pause" from the insanity of much of life. Have fun and give us a semesterly SITREP. We are all in this together. Good Luck, Rick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.