Vote for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

- - - - -

A Few Ebay Finds

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 superaben OFFLINE  

• Member No: 11204
  • 7,664 Thanks
  • 5,677 posts

Posted January 13, 2014 - 09:27 PM

As many of you know, I am an eBayer.  Hope you don't me sharing some of the things I find occasionally.

This is an original 1956 Fairbanks Morse riding mower advertising calender.  That is rare.

A Trimalawn Model 85 reelmower with none other than one of the best little engines to come across the market, Clinton.  It screams to me: "I am heavy!"

I have two Wisconsin engine manuals, both very complete.  I don't need a third, but maybe you do?  $75 isn't too bad, they don't come up too often.  I paid $100 for one of mine.  I happen to know the seller (as a customer, not personally) and what they say is right.

I have been watching this Clinton engine dealer display rack for months.  I almost buy it everytime.  Someone ought to do it for me before I spend too much money on something I don't need.

Ben W.

#2 Talntedmrgreen OFFLINE  

Simplicity Enthusiast

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8186
  • 3,051 Thanks
  • 2,166 posts

Posted January 13, 2014 - 09:29 PM

I passed on a decen Faribanks Morse mower, like that on the calendar, very recently at our local auction.  One of those that I kinda wish I would have paid more attention to...maybe asked a few questions about and bid on.