3 replies to this topic

#1 Mygconv OFFLINE  

Mygconv
  • Member No: 51512
  • 2 Thanks
  • 6 posts

Posted January 12, 2014 - 06:28 PM

Hello,

I`m new to this site but must say I`m really impressed with all the comradely I see and all of information available here. A little history, I have owned a Ford LGT 165 since 1991 and it has been in constant service since it was built in the early 80`s. I rebuilt the Kohler engine in 1997 and it still runs great. A month ago I bought a two stage snow thrower for it but unfortunately in must be for the older version of this tractor (open side). Anyhow it is complete and was wondering if anyone out there would be willing to trade my older brackets for the later version ones. Specifically I need the Idler bracket and chute control mount, I will post some pics soon.Thanks, Kurt

#2 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,405 Thanks
  • 39,659 posts

Posted January 12, 2014 - 08:23 PM

:wave: Welcome to the forum! Might check with some of our sponsors for those parts, too!

#3 trowel OFFLINE  

trowel

Summer.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 5127
  • 4,819 Thanks
  • 4,533 posts

Posted January 13, 2014 - 05:57 AM

Welcome to GTTalk, some of the Ford guys should be around to give you a hand.

#4 Mygconv OFFLINE  

Mygconv
  • Member No: 51512
  • 2 Thanks
  • 6 posts

Posted January 14, 2014 - 07:36 PM

Thank you for the welcome! Its like a new passion as anything that was a part of our lives when we were younger should be restored today, lol, although I love my old Ford I can remember mowing over 10 acres of my neighbors yard with a 1972 Wheelhorse 12 HP Hydro. that my father bought new with many accessories. My first job! Made enough money to buy my first motorcycle.....anyhow thanks for the welcome and as soon as the weather clears here in Mid- Michigan I will post some pictures of my tractor/ project! Thanks again, Kurt