wvbuzzmaster

Squeaky Wheel

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1792
  • 4,492 Thanks
  • 7,341 posts

Posted January 11, 2014 - 09:12 PM

Pair of non functioning 1996 Toyota T100 trucks. Posted of this it Supporter forum until the deal was done, and now it is. It is a funny feeling to trade something you own for something you once owned, but the deal is done. I now have my old Case 222 back with some boot and two pickup truck hulks out of my way. Of course it is never that easy. The Case 222 was a fully functioning tractor when I sold it, but upon its departure, it encountered the requirement of a helicopter (autocorrect lol) in the spark plug. And the head was bolted back on by a non mechanic. So guess what happened to the head lol. So hope to repair it and resell it. But the neighbor of the buyer had acquired it broken and seeked me out to see if I had any heads around for it he could buy. Of course I didn't have another head for it. But he had a good eye for Toyota trucks and we soon struck a deal. Today was the day that the truck that saved my life and some other truck I bought, left my life, for now. The buyer, his son, and I worked all afternoon to get them out in between the monsoons we had here today (I thought it was supposed to be winter lol). To get them pulled out of the mud and into the driveway, and then onto his dolly. Turnaround time was pretty good since he only lives a mile or so up the road from me lol. Anyway, that is the update for the day, and oh, I got some much needed space back.

Edited by wvbuzzmaster, January 11, 2014 - 09:15 PM.

• MH81, Texas Deere and Horse, hamman and 3 others have said thanks

#2 A.C.T. OFFLINE  

A.C.T.

Another Classic Tractor

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 11085
  • 2,363 Thanks
  • 2,496 posts

Posted January 11, 2014 - 09:35 PM

Gone but not forgotten. imagesCAGAIAP7.jpg She too will be back!

Edited by A.C.T., January 11, 2014 - 09:37 PM.

#3 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,271 Thanks
  • 28,609 posts

Posted January 11, 2014 - 09:37 PM

Good to hear the case is back where it will get some love again.

#4 Gtractor ONLINE  

Gtractor

The Tractor Hoarder

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 782
  • 6,611 Thanks
  • 3,911 posts

Posted January 12, 2014 - 05:11 AM

Casey

I went back to the old website [actually had trouble finding it - then forgot my password it had been so long] to see pics of the totalled T100 from back when it first got munched.

Finally found the post but pics are gone - kind of like the rest of that site.  :(

Oh well,  tractors are much more fun to work on anyhow.  :thumbs:

• MH81 and wvbuzzmaster have said thanks

#5 wvbuzzmaster OFFLINE  

wvbuzzmaster

Squeaky Wheel

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 4,492 Thanks
  • 7,341 posts

Posted January 12, 2014 - 02:18 PM

I actually took a few pics of it, oh, and a video lol. I guess some things you never want to forget. I had had the truck tarped ever since I yanked it's engine, and hadn't really seen it it a few years. The second tarp was starting to die, which was on top of the first tarp that was dying. I dunno, there was definitely an erie feeling seeing it again. I can still spot the tree every day at 40 mph, and know that had the truck left the road inches sooner than it had....

It was a good truck, and I have always wanted another T100 just to play around with. Even tried to convince my boss to buy one for a surveying field vehicle last year or so ago lol. He didn't go for it though....
  • Gtractor said thank you

#6 wvbuzzmaster OFFLINE  

wvbuzzmaster

Squeaky Wheel

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 4,492 Thanks
  • 7,341 posts

Posted January 12, 2014 - 02:21 PM

Oh, Kris, the pics of the wrecked truck are in an album on my Facebook.
  • Gtractor said thank you

#7 toomanytoys84 OFFLINE  

toomanytoys84

Aaron

• Member No: 45129
  • 8,243 Thanks
  • 5,077 posts

Posted January 12, 2014 - 02:39 PM

My srt4 gave it's life for me a few years ago. 10 now. But I never kept it as it was too far gone and the insurance company gave me a lot of cash for it.

Vehicles can always be replaced
  • wvbuzzmaster said thank you