Well, I got both tracks on for a test fit,
The tracks are not tensioned tight yet, tomorrow I'm going to do more work on the undercarriage and track rails. I set the hood on to get an idea of what it's going to look like, I don't know how it's going to work, but so far it has a nice look
I also put on the blade mount, I think the gt is to tall for the blade to go down all the way to the ground, so I'm going to half to lower the mount.
I rolled a push mower up beside it to give a idea on the size, it measures 3' 4" at the hood, but I'm going to half to raise the hood a couple inches to fit the engine, so it's probably going to be 3' 6" when I'm finished.