I'm back !
I started this track modification several months ago, I got busy with work and I ran out of time and funds.
Just now getting started on it again, hopefully I can finish it this winter.
I made the rear sprockets out of old pickup rims and 3/4" shaft. The smaller sprockets and chain are from a combine.
I am putting in a Kholer 2 cyl 18hp engine, I already had to move the exhaust and I had to do a little cutting on the frame to get the engine to fit.
Now I just need to get a drive shaft built and drill new bolt holes in the gt to mount the engine.
I made a sub frame for the tracks to run on so there will be no stress on the garden tractor or axle/rear end.
I also have a Kwik-Way Garden Master "G" loader I am going to put on it, I also have a hydraulic blade that I am also going to use on it.
I got one track finished a couple months ago, and I just finished the other track the other day.
The pictures are from start till now, I'll get more pictures when I start working on it again.
Edited by BTS, January 10, 2014 - 10:23 AM.