Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

So Relaxing

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 HDWildBill OFFLINE  

HDWildBill

Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for your freedom.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 6354
  • 8,702 Thanks
  • 8,557 posts

Posted January 07, 2014 - 11:48 AM

Well I think we found our culprit!  T-G was the one who left the door open and allowed all his cold air to migrate down here.   When it is warmer in Edmonton then it is here in GA something ain't right!  But we will seek revenge!  Saturday we are supposed to be back in the 60's :smilewink: :thumbs:

The trouble is you can't stay in the hot tube 24/7 so when you get out and run to your room Flash freeze happens. We may have to have a contest on when you will thaw out! :bigrofl:  :poke:    Enjoy your stay there and just think you are going to be smarter because you stayed in a Holiday Express!

• KennyP said thank you

#17 Team_Green OFFLINE  

Team_Green
  • Member No: 10410
  • 2,211 Thanks
  • 2,305 posts

Posted January 07, 2014 - 12:22 PM

Well with all your nagging the cold came back.. its 0f here.. Thanks guys.. Maybe it will try to warm up again so please no more bashing the warmth.. lol  :poke:

• KennyP said thank you

#18 Team_Green OFFLINE  

Team_Green
  • Member No: 10410
  • 2,211 Thanks
  • 2,305 posts

Posted January 07, 2014 - 12:26 PM

Well I think we found our culprit!  T-G was the one who left the door open and allowed all his cold air to migrate down here.   When it is warmer in Edmonton then it is here in GA something ain't right!  But we will seek revenge!  Saturday we are supposed to be back in the 60's :smilewink: :thumbs:

The trouble is you can't stay in the hot tube 24/7 so when you get out and run to your room Flash freeze happens. We may have to have a contest on when you will thaw out! :bigrofl:  :poke:    Enjoy your stay there and just think you are going to be smarter because you stayed in a Holiday Express!

Wood stove going full blast with the front door wide open plus fire pit out back with a fire going full time.. trying to warm up this place.. I almost needed a heat trace on my block heater cord so it would bend...

Yaa your 60 will beat our 28 thats for sure.. we are supposed to head back up to the warmer temps again...

As far as ole hot tub boy you do know that its the little body parts that freeze the fastest right..  :poke:

• KennyP and HDWildBill have said thanks

#19 JD DANNELS OFFLINE  

JD DANNELS

Tractorholic

• Member No: 2011
  • 3,786 Thanks
  • 3,907 posts

Posted January 07, 2014 - 12:39 PM

Yesterday when  it was -15 andthe wind Chill was -35, they said on the news That Anchorage Ak was 32 Degrees F and Siberia was 54.  degrees F.  Just where do you draw the line between wind and Vacumn ?

#20 Chopperhed OFFLINE  

Chopperhed
  • Member No: 20120
  • 1,852 Thanks
  • 1,071 posts

Posted January 07, 2014 - 12:55 PM

-16C here right now, About +3F, add in the wind and its -22C (-8F). Its supposed to warm up to close to melting temps later in the week.

I guess I can forget about retiring south, it gets too darn cold down there nowadays.

Edited by Chopperhed, January 07, 2014 - 12:55 PM.

• HDWildBill said thank you