HONDA HS624TA, 6hp, 2-stage, track drive, variable speed hydrostatic drive snow blower, snowblower
*Beware this is the cheaper and smaller HS624 Honda for sale, acquired for dirt cheap & I plan on profiting big time on this one. Look the rusty augers have been repainted, the cutting edge & skid shoes still aren't adjusted correctly, and were wore down now into the bottom of the housing.
- Hydrostatic (expensive to repair) variable speed forward & reverse, with 6" wide TRACK DRIVE system
- 3 cutting height adjustments
- Cleans down to pavement. 24" clearing width, and 16 1/2" clearing height if you replace the skids and cutting edge.
- Has a two stage blower system that can handle light snow
- Has the dependable commercial grade OHV 6HP GX160 Honda engine (needs carb cleaned)
- 200 degrees rotation of blower chute, and up to 70 degrees height angle
- 4 to 8 pulls to start every time, blows snow up to 4 feet.
Honda offers a Headlight kit you can buy for $600 and also the electric start kit too, but not really needed as easy as they pull start in less than 8 pulls.
Completely refurbished I RAN TO WALMART AND BOUGHT $5 WORTH OF RATTLE PAINT CANS AND PAINTED THIS RUSTY SNOWBLOWER. Total COST $5.00
The shafts & augers where they typically rusty and left assembled all year without grease. Belts changed, both auger bearings & blower bearing are OK to worn, new shear pins installed , gearbox refilled w/ 10w oil, hydrostatic fluid has never been changed, engine oil replaced w50W, and the spark plug cleaned & gap checked (why buy a new one). New recoil rope replaced, and recoil springs cleaned & lubricated, Carburetor removed & new gaskets & kit installed & bowl cleaned but it still hunts, Tank cleaned. Control cables lubricated & adjusted. Track tension a bit loose.
-I have owned since new, and it has been taken care of meticulously, that is why I needed to do a ground up restoration.
" The motor has MAYBE 5000 hrs total on it over the years. It still starts with 4-8 pulls of the rope.
It was recently 17 below here, and it would not start at all, believe me, & if you sharpen the cutting edge, the tracks can actually force it down & scrape compacted snow and even excavate your pavement!!! I didn't want to put that much time into this machine but I plan on making big bucks.
-Includes extra shear bolts, 2-keys, operators manual, and dealer set up manual...
This may not be new (25 years old), but a new one will be $2500 now & this will last easily another 2yrs if taken care of properly, lubed & greased.
or $1100.00 this weekend only if picked up by Sunday night