• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,281 Thanks
  • 28,615 posts

Posted February 09, 2014 - 11:38 PM

Sometimes you have to listen to your gut, if it feels wrong, it is. You can't second guess those kind of decisions.

Speaking of listening to ones gut, mine says there is a chicken breast in the fridge...
  • Utah Smitty and twostep have said thanks

#17 Utah Smitty OFFLINE  

Utah Smitty

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 5557
  • 1,643 Thanks
  • 1,746 posts

Posted February 10, 2014 - 12:20 AM

Sometimes you have to listen to your gut, if it feels wrong, it is. You can't second guess those kind of decisions.

Speaking of listening to ones gut, mine says there is a chicken breast in the fridge...

Hey, save a piece for me!!!

Smitty

• MH81 said thank you

#18 skyrydr2 ONLINE  

skyrydr2

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 5032
  • 3,409 Thanks
  • 3,159 posts

Posted February 10, 2014 - 05:09 AM

When looking for one of these little boogers try to find one with power steering too . Oh and be Leary of "xx10" series newhollands most all of those generation diesels had weak cranks and would blow up with out even the slightest hint! They fixed them on the " xx20" series.
  • Alc and Utah Smitty have said thanks

#19 Utah Smitty OFFLINE  

Utah Smitty

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 1,643 Thanks
  • 1,746 posts

Posted February 10, 2014 - 11:17 PM

When looking for one of these little boogers try to find one with power steering too . Oh and be Leary of "xx10" series newhollands most all of those generation diesels had weak cranks and would blow up with out even the slightest hint! They fixed them on the " xx20" series.

That's good to know!!  Are there any other tractors that are equivalent to the XX10s?

Smitty

#20 Pager450n OFFLINE  

Pager450n
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 53757
  • 385 Thanks
  • 369 posts

Posted February 18, 2014 - 09:36 AM

Smitty,

I have been looking at SCUTs as well, I have a b8200HST and your welcome to swing by and get a feel if you would want a larger size than the b6000.  Its a great tractor, and would be somthing to test drive.   There is the ID based small tractor listing on our local classifieds, seems they have a decent amount of tractors. 

My kubota is I think a 86??  19hp, two PTOs, 1600 lbs roughly, and like you mentioned, the network is rather large here in UT.  But, for replacement parts outside the dealership, im finding is a little sparse.

Page

• Utah Smitty said thank you

#21 Utah Smitty OFFLINE  

Utah Smitty

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 1,643 Thanks
  • 1,746 posts

Posted February 18, 2014 - 12:09 PM

Smitty,

I have been looking at SCUTs as well, I have a b8200HST and your welcome to swing by and get a feel if you would want a larger size than the b6000.  Its a great tractor, and would be somthing to test drive.   There is the ID based small tractor listing on our local classifieds, seems they have a decent amount of tractors. 

My kubota is I think a 86??  19hp, two PTOs, 1600 lbs roughly, and like you mentioned, the network is rather large here in UT.  But, for replacement parts outside the dealership, im finding is a little sparse.

Page

Thanks Page... I may just do that.

I helped my Mom by an M-series Kubota a couple years ago.  It's a great tractor--HST, loader, 4wd, though a little narrow.  But, as you said, when it comes to finding parts, the dealer is generally the only source, though I did do a bunch of research and cross-referenced the filters... you can get them through Fleet Guard, etc. but they price is just about the same as the dealer... the online dealer's prices aren't any better, either.

Smitty

Edited by Utah Smitty, February 18, 2014 - 12:11 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kubota b2100, kubota b6100, kubota b7100