daytime dave

Live long and prosper

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 531
  • 4,510 Thanks
  • 6,365 posts

Posted December 30, 2013 - 09:48 PM

Good for you.  It sounds like you made a good day of it.  

I enjoy getting to sleep in now and then.  

• nra1ifer, boyscout862 and oldedeeres have said thanks

#17 johndeereelfman OFFLINE  

johndeereelfman

Elfin Majic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 3761
  • 5,545 Thanks
  • 2,549 posts

Posted December 31, 2013 - 09:17 AM

When I was younger, I couldn't wait until the weekend came so that I had the chance to sleep in for a couple of extra hours, and nobody haggling me by telling me it's time to get up. Now that I'm older, I'm finding it harder and harder each year to sleep in. I get awake at 6:00 am and start thinking about all of the things I want to get done, and can't fall back to sleep. I eventually get up, usually around 6:30, and now my wife haggles me to come back to bed and rest. Funny how life changes us throughout the years.

• boyscout862, oldedeeres, Sawdust and 1 other said thanks

#18 toomanytoys84 OFFLINE  

toomanytoys84

Aaron

• Member No: 45129
  • 8,533 Thanks
  • 5,240 posts

Posted December 31, 2013 - 09:44 AM

When I was younger, I couldn't wait until the weekend came so that I had the chance to sleep in for a couple of extra hours, and nobody haggling me by telling me it's time to get up. Now that I'm older, I'm finding it harder and harder each year to sleep in. I get awake at 6:00 am and start thinking about all of the things I want to get done, and can't fall back to sleep. I eventually get up, usually around 6:30, and now my wife haggles me to come back to bed and rest. Funny how life changes us throughout the years.

I'm the opposite.  I can still sleep all day if I can get the chance, usually my wife is up at 7 on the weekends, little girl gets up around then as well, I usually crawl out of bed and into the bathroom at 10 if I can.