36 replies to this topic

#31 Ranchkingron OFFLINE  

Ranchkingron

Tractorholic

• Member No: 1613
  • 28 Thanks
  • 183 posts

Posted December 27, 2010 - 09:11 PM

I got a nice little air compressor, a new merkur saftey razor, and the most amazing shave soap i have ever tried. The wife has been really naughty this year so she got most everything she wanted :D

I love that razor, what kind of soap did she get you ?

#32 Reverend Blair OFFLINE  

Reverend Blair

Tractorholic

• Member No: 1659
  • 501 Thanks
  • 952 posts

Posted December 27, 2010 - 09:11 PM

Now that's a good idea. How are they?
We're a funny lot here in PA, we'd probably have to use a money order. You can't buy beer in a convenience store and only a few Grocery stores. The stores have to have an isolated areas called "cafes" and you're allowed to drink up to 2 on-site, but you can't go into the main part of the store with beer in you cart. Way too complicated for something so simple.

They are good.

We can't buy it in the grocery stores here either, you have to go to the beer store. Beer stores are generally attached to bars and hotels though, so they outnumber the grocery stores.

#33 coldone OFFLINE  

coldone

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 839
  • 1,631 Thanks
  • 1,668 posts

Posted December 27, 2010 - 10:25 PM

I love that razor, what kind of soap did she get you ?

Here is the link to the soap.
Shaving Lotions, Shaving Soaps, Creams, Lotions & Toiletries - ClassicShaving.com

For those that have never tried a brush and soap, it is worth every penny. We all like old iron here at GTT, so give it a try and add a nice safety razor to your collection.

Ron, that mug is amazing. I bet you almost $%&* when you pulled it out and thought it was the real thing. I know I would have.

#34 Ranchkingron OFFLINE  

Ranchkingron

Tractorholic

• 28 Thanks
  • 183 posts

Posted December 28, 2010 - 07:48 AM

Here is the link to the soap.
Shaving Lotions, Shaving Soaps, Creams, Lotions & Toiletries - ClassicShaving.com

For those that have never tried a brush and soap, it is worth every penny. We all like old iron here at GTT, so give it a try and add a nice safety razor to your collection.

Ron, that mug is amazing. I bet you almost $%&* when you pulled it out and thought it was the real thing. I know I would have.

You have no idea lol, my first thought was now how is this going to fit my camera ?

Which one of the soaps did you get the one I have now is ok but I was thinking I'd try a different one ?

Ron

And gents He's right you haven't had a shave till you have a wet shave ! :thumbs:

#35 coldone OFFLINE  

coldone

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 839
  • 1,631 Thanks
  • 1,668 posts

Posted December 28, 2010 - 08:51 AM

I thought that link would have pulled up the "Wool Fat Soap". Guess I did not copy it right. The wool fat soap has been the very best I have tried, the other soaps on that site are great also.

#36 Ranchkingron OFFLINE  

Ranchkingron

Tractorholic

• 28 Thanks
  • 183 posts

Posted December 28, 2010 - 09:04 AM

I thought that link would have pulled up the "Wool Fat Soap". Guess I did not copy it right. The wool fat soap has been the very best I have tried, the other soaps on that site are great also.

It did sorry I had the pop-up blocker on duuuuhhhh.

Ron

#37 Chuck_050382 OFFLINE  

Chuck_050382

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 32
  • 267 Thanks
  • 1,498 posts

Posted December 28, 2010 - 10:13 AM

Random orbital sander, torque wrench, work gloves, carhart jacket, sock cap, bolt out kik, drill bits, camo appron, camp fire coffee maker, clamps, pliers, multimeter,

I am sure there are a few others, Most of that was from parents and siblings. We spent most of ours on the kids as well.