tractorchick

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 284
  • 366 Thanks
  • 279 posts

Posted June 02, 2015 - 09:13 PM

Hi Troy!

Thankfully, YES the decals are finished, I just need too print them!  I ordered the yellow vinyl yesterday so it should be here in the next day or two.  I'll send you your originals and I can either send you a duplicate new set, or I can give you a $25 HAPCO credit.  

I'll get with my designer later this week and get your stock back.  I thank you so much for allowing us to use those.  We ran into some issues with our designer, but hired a new one last week so all is GOOD!

Thanks again, Troy! :~) 

• johndeereelfman and 4APK.RU have said thanks

#17 johndeereelfman OFFLINE  

johndeereelfman
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 3761
  • 5,727 Thanks
  • 2,601 posts

Posted June 03, 2015 - 05:34 PM

That's Great Kate!!! Glad it's working out for you in getting them completed.

As for the Credit, just send me a 60/70 Floor Plan Decal (#6070-1), and we'll call it even. 

Thanks Kate, and if I can help out again, don't be afraid to give me a shout!  :thumbs:

• superaben said thank you

#18 johndeereelfman OFFLINE  

johndeereelfman
  • Contributor
  • 5,727 Thanks
  • 2,601 posts

Posted August 02, 2015 - 10:34 AM

Hey Kate,

It's been two months now, and I still haven't seen my decals returned yet. Forget about the credit or the 60/70 floor plan decal. Just send me my decals back and I'll be happy. I'm not sure that I'll do this again, just for future reference. 

• wilberj and Texas Deere and Horse have said thanks

#19 tractorchick OFFLINE  

tractorchick

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • 366 Thanks
  • 279 posts

Posted August 02, 2015 - 11:12 AM

My apologies.  I will get your original decals in the mail tomorrow.  I am sorry about the floor pan decal.  I am so stupid....in my head I thought you needed 70 hood decals.  I will mail you those floor pan decals as well.  I don't blame you for not doing it again, Troy.  I completely understand and would feel the same way.  Again, my apologies and expect those in the mail this week.  

• johndeereelfman said thank you

#20 tractorchick OFFLINE  

tractorchick

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • 366 Thanks
  • 279 posts

Posted August 02, 2015 - 11:24 AM

OK.....I see that you DID need 70 hood decals.  So, floor pan decals (both) coming to you, your original decals too.  When the 70 decals finally get done, I'll send them.  Again, please accept my apologies.  

#21 johndeereelfman OFFLINE  

johndeereelfman
  • Contributor
  • 5,727 Thanks
  • 2,601 posts

Posted August 02, 2015 - 11:54 AM

Kate, 

I'm not mad, just disappointed. I like to help out as much as I can, whenever I can, and won't state that I'll do something if I don't know for sure that I can't follow through. I spent a good bit of money in getting these decals printed, and I just don't want to lose them. My apologies for going off the deep end.

As for the 70 hood decals, my son needs the aluminum backed decals, not the black backed decals that you currently stock. If the black backed decals are what you are wanting to send me, then please don't. I appreciate your willingness to make this right, but I don't want them, as I already have a set. I'm hoping to find the correct ones someday, but if I can't, then Caleb will just have to use these ones until the right ones come along. 

Your apologies are accepted, and all is well. Please don't feel like you have to add the floor pan decals just to make things right between us. It's really not necessary. If you want to add them, I accept, but please understand there is no pressure and our friendship is still strong!  :thumbs:

#22 tractorchick OFFLINE  

tractorchick

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • 366 Thanks
  • 279 posts

Posted August 02, 2015 - 12:10 PM

Troy, I completely understand your disappointment.  I too am disappointed with the fact that we still are not up and running with the decal machine.  I don't understand the software enough to operate it.  We DO have a new guy that has designed 40+ new decals, took the training with the decal company in Chicago, and was ready to print,  but then the hard drive on the computer crashed and now we are on hold yet again.  I have looked into contracting out the decals, but the quality we received from local printers is just not there.  The fellow who has printed our decals in the past was going behind our back and selling our decals on eBay and that has tarnished our trust in him. I think it takes someone with a passion for the tractors and an understanding for the originality to produce a high-quality, good decal.  So, we are going to keep trying with what we have to make those.  

I insist on sending the floor pan decals.  And the hood decals (yes, aluminum backed) when they are available will also be shipped to you.  Don't give up on us.  It's been a long and frustrating road.  

I appreciate your friendship and I truly didn't interpret your message as being one of anger.  I know you are a good guy and we hope to see you at Josh Deaven's show in February!  Really looking forward to that!  

Have a good Sunday-

Kate