Took some time to work on the 1476 while it warmed to 50 degrees today. It came with a coffee can intake so i gave it a quick coat of paint and installed the rest of the intake with a new air filter. I also adjusted the fuel and it seems to back fire less i think there is carbon built up in the head and i am going to run some sea foam in the gas.
In other news i picked up a 18042-01 snow caster unit for a 100 bucks had some bad fixes
Now i am still trying to locate shear pins for this unit for for now i am using a 1/4" butter bolt that i weakened further.
From the bad repairs and shitting idled for so long crooked the chain is warped slightly. I over tightened the chain and after it runs a while it should be ok.