• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7087
  • 3,239 Thanks
  • 5,159 posts

Posted December 30, 2013 - 04:17 PM

That's a good looking one! I like the smaller ones with 12 inch rear tires, more then the 16 inch ones like mine originally had. Then, add duals to boot!

Does your plow raise by a foot pedal? It is hard to tell as I am looking at the pictures from my phone. I think it is interesting that these tractors have all of the drive controls operated by hand, but you raise the snow plow (and other front attachments) by foot!

#17 jtrojek OFFLINE  

jtrojek
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8084
  • 1,008 Thanks
  • 546 posts

Posted December 31, 2013 - 08:54 AM

That's a good looking one! I like the smaller ones with 12 inch rear tires, more then the 16 inch ones like mine originally had. Then, add duals to boot!

Does your plow raise by a foot pedal? It is hard to tell as I am looking at the pictures from my phone. I think it is interesting that these tractors have all of the drive controls operated by hand, but you raise the snow plow (and other front attachments) by foot!

The front blade is indeed operated by foot.  Gard'n Mast'r used the same idea.  Their front blade was operated by foot as well (at least on the JR model).  While I don't actually have a front blade for my Gard'n Mast'r, I do have a side sickle mower for it, which is also operated by foot. 

• Alc and Ryan313 have said thanks