• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bolen1 OFFLINE  

bolen1
  • Member No: 47351
  • 1 Thanks
  • 6 posts

Posted December 22, 2013 - 04:00 PM

does anyone have diagram of 3 point hitch for ht 20 large frame tractor? i am going to make one cause new

is costly.have seen some drawing but you can't read the measurements at all.thanks in advance

#2 nglauer OFFLINE  

nglauer
  • Member No: 46660
  • 390 Thanks
  • 350 posts

Posted December 22, 2013 - 08:27 PM

I agree, the kits are terribly expensive. If I was going to go to the trouble to create one, I would probably set it up with it's own hydraulic cylinder. The one thing I don't like it the fact that you cannot run a front attachment and rear attachment at the same time due to the rock shaft configuration. If the rear 3pt had it's own independent cylinder you could have a front blade and a rear blade etc. 

I did locate a PDF online - however I did not create the CAD drawings and cannot vouch for their accuracy. However, they may help you with the necessary fabrication.

Nick

Attached Files

• tractorgarden, Bud W, sacsr and 2 others have said thanks

#3 sodisr OFFLINE  

sodisr
  • Member No: 9153
  • 651 Thanks
  • 762 posts

Posted December 23, 2013 - 10:33 AM

I thought I saw someone put an electric one some where. I'll look for it ...

I agree, the kits are terribly expensive. If I was going to go to the trouble to create one, I would probably set it up with it's own hydraulic cylinder. The one thing I don't like it the fact that you cannot run a front attachment and rear attachment at the same time due to the rock shaft configuration. If the rear 3pt had it's own independent cylinder you could have a front blade and a rear blade etc. 

I did locate a PDF online - however I did not create the CAD drawings and cannot vouch for their accuracy. However, they may help you with the necessary fabrication.

Nick

#4 bolen1 OFFLINE  

bolen1
  • Member No: 47351
  • 1 Thanks
  • 6 posts

Posted December 23, 2013 - 01:17 PM

Nick

thanks a bunch thats all i need to make one.drawing is very good and readable

• nglauer said thank you