41 replies to this topic

#1 toomanytoys84 OFFLINE  

toomanytoys84

Aaron

• Member No: 45129
  • 8,243 Thanks
  • 5,077 posts

Posted December 20, 2013 - 11:44 PM

Tonight I come home wife is on couch drinking a glass of juice(we only keep juice or crystal light in the house to limit kids pop intake) so I reach in the fridge and grab the drink mix pitcher and there is a 1/2 inch of juice in there.

That drives me nuts! I swear I am the only one who makes the stuff. That drives me crazy along with tooth paste in the sink, lights on in rooms that no one is in, dirty clothes not in the hamper and dirty food covered plates in the sink. I am a bit of a clean freak!

Sorry had to vent here because I can't very well explode over juice....
  • hamman, Talntedmrgreen, Team_Green and 4 others have said thanks

#2 rust addict OFFLINE  

rust addict
  • Member No: 51434
  • 242 Thanks
  • 174 posts

Posted December 21, 2013 - 12:17 AM

Leave greasy fingerprints on the juice jug, they'll never let you make it again.

• MH81, Alc, WNYTractorTinkerer and 4 others have said thanks

#3 Sawdust OFFLINE  

Sawdust
  • Member No: 36549
  • 4,521 Thanks
  • 2,829 posts

Posted December 21, 2013 - 12:18 AM

I understand lights on in a room is my worse but..... :D  I got to tell ya since our youngest has been gone to ministry school in Alabama 700 miles away I miss his dirty dishes, his messy room, milk jug with a spot of milk left for my coffee, tripping over his shoes & well I could go on. He's home now for the holidays for two weeks so I might be back on here venting myself.  :D

• MH81 and oldedeeres have said thanks

#4 Team_Green OFFLINE  

Team_Green
  • Member No: 10410
  • 2,211 Thanks
  • 2,305 posts

Posted December 21, 2013 - 12:20 AM

Ahhh Vent time..  Here i go...

What drives me around the bend...

Our son is 13 months old. runs around like no tomorrow.. I swear he will get sick from the prop down wash..  His laundry piles up when i'm not around, his room gets messy, his toy area is never cleaned up. His dishes (bottles and sippy cups) are never clean. She says he wears her out. 

I spend a day with him. the laundry gets done and put away, dishes are done, he is fed and watered and i still have time to play with him. plus i deal with my dogs and some house stuff.. WTH does she do....  And yes my wife would do that with a juice jug. does it with everything.. 

• Talntedmrgreen, Dieselcubmike and oldedeeres have said thanks

#5 T Guiles OFFLINE  

T Guiles
  • Member No: 39800
  • 952 Thanks
  • 749 posts

Posted December 21, 2013 - 12:47 AM

People that blow by you on the highway, just to pull in front of you to slow down......and when my tool's are used and not put back and cleaned ,just a wipe job's all I ask but the worst is when they come up missing all together   :wallbanging:    :wallbanging:  :mad2:  :mad2:

• Team_Green, oldedeeres and TomLGT195 have said thanks

#6 zippy1 OFFLINE  

zippy1
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 50881
  • 610 Thanks
  • 383 posts

Posted December 21, 2013 - 12:49 AM

Oh boy.

Dust on the counters where if you added seed and water you would have a chea pet.

When I come in the house with snow on my tires (I'm in a wheelchair) and she steps in the melted snow and yells at me because her feet got wet. "Grab a mop"

A burnt out light bulb that I've been asking for a week to be changed.

I get out of bed on her side, and on her days off she won't move so I can get out.

One swallow of milk left in a gallon. No soft butter in the butter dish after someone used it up, the rest is in the fridge. Someone used the last slice of bread in the bread drawer and the rest is in the freezer and didn't replace it.

But I still love her :loosing_it:

• MH81, Team_Green, WNYTractorTinkerer and 1 other said thanks

#7 glgrumpy ONLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,660 Thanks
  • 6,474 posts

Posted December 21, 2013 - 01:53 AM

Guy's that do these stupid postings on the tractor sites because they can't work on the real thing and don't know what to say or do when not in the garage with a project. :shoot2:  :poke:

• HDWildBill, Cat385B, superaben and 1 other said thanks

#8 Team_Green OFFLINE  

Team_Green
  • Member No: 10410
  • 2,211 Thanks
  • 2,305 posts

Posted December 21, 2013 - 02:29 AM

Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  Wife had all day to do one load of wash.. well.. there it sat in the washer.. couldnt even put it in the drier.. frick..

#9 TAHOE OFFLINE  

TAHOE
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 24522
  • 6,482 Thanks
  • 4,941 posts

Posted December 21, 2013 - 06:58 AM

Too many, you could do like my BIL yrs ago. HE used to drink Pepsi in glass bottles, kids would sneak in and drink any left over. He started srinking straight out of the bottle and made sure he left a food floater in there, kids never touched them again  haha

Team Green, we must have sister and kids too. I can work all day at work, come home, get 2 loads of laundry done and still work another 2-3 hours outside. Her and kids are home all day on the weekend not doing a thing, but can't get 1 load done. I don't get it. I love them, but com'on. My son is the worst, he does his own laundry, but pulls load out of washer and drops in front of dryer in basket. Same thing with next load and so on. Evnentually there is a pile of clothes waist high. I've threatened to bag them up and put on front porch for the Veterens to pick up.

When I used to work shift work, on my off days I could have house cleaned, laundry done, dinner made, etc. Wife would walk in the door and within an hour, looked like a cyclone had just went through.....I don't get it.

I'm all up for the drivers who have to get in front of you them practically stop....seriously.

I get tired of reminding kids to feed their rabbits...everyday. ugh!!!! I can remember TWICE a day to go over and feed THEIR goats, but they can't remember the rabbits at out house.

M grocery store pet peeve.....drive your stinking grocery cart like you would a car, you know, stop at isle, look before you start out, etc. quit just pushing it around and parking inthe middle of the isles like you own the store!!

• oldedeeres said thank you

#10 IamSherwood OFFLINE  

IamSherwood

Elf guardian

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2066
  • 8,379 Thanks
  • 7,696 posts

Posted December 21, 2013 - 07:10 AM

Snow plow truck drivers who make no effort to get out of my way

as I'm side sliding in a corner.

• JDBrian said thank you

#11 Talntedmrgreen OFFLINE  

Talntedmrgreen

Simplicity Enthusiast

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8186
  • 3,059 Thanks
  • 2,174 posts

Posted December 21, 2013 - 07:23 AM

Ahhh Vent time..  Here i go...

What drives me around the bend...

Our son is 13 months old. runs around like no tomorrow.. I swear he will get sick from the prop down wash..  His laundry piles up when i'm not around, his room gets messy, his toy area is never cleaned up. His dishes (bottles and sippy cups) are never clean. She says he wears her out. 

I spend a day with him. the laundry gets done and put away, dishes are done, he is fed and watered and i still have time to play with him. plus i deal with my dogs and some house stuff.. WTH does she do....  And yes my wife would do that with a juice jug. does it with everything.. 

Is your name ME?  You gotta delete that post, because if my wife sees this, she'll blame it on me!  You must have a camera in my house...

#12 Talntedmrgreen OFFLINE  

Talntedmrgreen

Simplicity Enthusiast

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 3,059 Thanks
  • 2,174 posts

Posted December 21, 2013 - 07:26 AM

Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  Wife had all day to do one load of wash.. well.. there it sat in the washer.. couldnt even put it in the drier.. frick..

Does is smell moldy and musty now?  Heck, I gotta get out of my recliner now, and go check my washer!  (it's 7am, so it's the only time of the day when I choose what's on TV...already had JR up for breakfast and back down for a nap, did the dishes and cleaned the kitchen because she has friends visiting today, and it's embarrasing)

#13 Talntedmrgreen OFFLINE  

Talntedmrgreen

Simplicity Enthusiast

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 3,059 Thanks
  • 2,174 posts

Posted December 21, 2013 - 07:32 AM

Ahhh...

20131221_072837.jpg

20131221_072848.jpg

20131221_072857.jpg

#14 Cat385B OFFLINE  

Cat385B

Therapy CAT

• Contributor
  • Member No: 8002
  • 11,722 Thanks
  • 8,903 posts

Posted December 21, 2013 - 07:34 AM

Due to recent events on this very forum, I think it is in extremely poor taste to complain about one's significant other. Get down on your knees and give thanks for her being part of your life, and cherish every moment together.

• olcowhand, MH81, Texas Deere and Horse and 11 others have said thanks

#15 shorty ONLINE  

shorty

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 6172
  • 3,539 Thanks
  • 3,926 posts

Posted December 21, 2013 - 07:57 AM

I agree with you Cat. 

But at the same time, there actually are other people whose houses look like mine. Totally drives me nuts. But she is the one I married, so I try to give a hand when I can to help a bit indoors.