32 replies to this topic

#31 Team_Green OFFLINE  

Team_Green
  • Member No: 10410
  • 2,211 Thanks
  • 2,305 posts

Posted December 18, 2013 - 01:35 AM

One word - whiskey.

I have two good bottles in my gun safe.. It is the season so i may just indulge...

Nice bottlr of Rye will do ya good bro.

Looks like you tied into a bottle by the looks of your spelling bro..   :smilewink:  you could have called.. I would have joined ya.. :beer:  Having a couple coors now.. 

• marlboro180 said thank you

#32 TAHOE OFFLINE  

TAHOE
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 24522
  • 6,504 Thanks
  • 4,955 posts

Posted December 18, 2013 - 08:55 AM

It might actually be nice to have someone home. Little girl is in preschool and wife is at work.

Gets lonely during the day. I need to go Christmas shopping!

I would have to agree somewhat, but in my case, anytime the wifey is home, my projects either get delayed or put on hold to go do something for her. Once I start this bathroom tearout, it's no stopping. Already started some in the garage to expand mud room, planning on starting tearout of bathroom this saturday.

I already have 2 appointments over my break that will cut into my work time. :wallbanging:

She told me yesterday " I thought you were waiting until after the holidays"....

and waste 11 days off work, the woman is mad I tell you :D

• toomanytoys84 said thank you

#33 toomanytoys84 OFFLINE  

toomanytoys84

Aaron

• Member No: 45129
  • 8,244 Thanks
  • 5,083 posts

Posted December 18, 2013 - 09:39 AM

I would have to agree somewhat, but in my case, anytime the wifey is home, my projects either get delayed or put on hold to go do something for her. Once I start this bathroom tearout, it's no stopping. Already started some in the garage to expand mud room, planning on starting tearout of bathroom this saturday.
I already have 2 appointments over my break that will cut into my work time. :wallbanging:
She told me yesterday " I thought you were waiting until after the holidays"....
and waste 11 days off work, the woman is mad I tell you :D

I was planning on doing the laundry room but with the holidays and people coming to the house this weekend and me having to leave town on dec 26th i decided not start it.
  • TAHOE said thank you