Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

Bolens Stuff Cl/nh

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Newpaws493 OFFLINE  

Newpaws493
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 9454
  • 1,150 Thanks
  • 1,691 posts

Posted December 12, 2013 - 01:59 PM

Last time I posted something I saw listed it got a wee bit ticklish :( , that bein said; I'm only sharin ads as I see em'.,not sellin.

http://nh.craigslist...4240036634.html

(5) Bolens Garden Tractors - Package + P.T.O. driven Wood Chipper - $750 (Newport, New Hampshire)

When I saw this I figured these could help somebody get started or stabilize a herd with parts.
Seller sounds open to best offers.

Bolens Tractor package.

None of the tractors run... read on

#1. Bolens H16 Tractor. Features: 16 HP Tecumseh Engine w/Overhead Valve, hydrostatic drive, hydraulic implement lift, 33" Tiller, MacKissic 'Mighty Mac' P.T.O. drive brush/wood chipper (rear mount).
Chipper is a very rare item. Works excellent. Engine needs some repair, and it comes with a spare. Once running, it's a very powerful machine. "Nothin' runs like a deere... 'till a Bolens runs over it!"

#2. Bolens Husky 1253 Tractor. Features: 12 HP Tecumseh Engine. Needs gas tank and starter and maybe a few other parts which come in this whole package.

#3. '63 Bolens Husky 800 Tractor. 8 HP Wisconsin Engine. We had this one running, but the wires smoked. Must of been a bad connection somewhere. Spare 8 HP engines comes with the whole package.

#4. '62 Bolens Husky 600 Tractor. No Engine. Originally had a 6 HP Briggs w/Electric start. Have only used 8 HP Briggs engines on it since I bought it. I have a couple spare engines that come with this deal which you
can set up for this tractor. All you'd have to do is switch the shaft over which comes with the deal. The 600 tractors are the firs tube framed tractors Bolens have released back in '62, and this is from that year. Short wheel
base makes for fun plowing!

#5. Bolens Husky 1256 Tractor. Features: 12 HP Wisconsin Engine (Blown). Comes with a 42" mowing deck and wheel weights. I originally bought this from an electrician and he had put new wiring in it to factory standards.
The problem is that he got it running but forgot to put oil in it! Blew the engine...

ALSO
Comes with the spare 8 HP engines as mentioned... plus the spare for the H16...
22" Tiller w/Extention), a few mowing decks, 38" Snow Caster, 42" Snow Blade / Plow, Brinly Hardy sleeve hitch and Garden plow, and MANY MANY MANY spare parts.

Need to sell ASAP or they're going to be scrapped tomorrow afternoon. Have to pay a bill... would rather sell it to collectors. Will be available for a short time only.

$750.00 or best offer.

E-mail me.

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg

Edited by MH81, December 12, 2013 - 11:26 PM.
Added pics

#2 superaben OFFLINE  

superaben
  • Member No: 11204
  • 7,664 Thanks
  • 5,677 posts

Posted December 12, 2013 - 06:42 PM

I always wonder about those threats:

"Need to sell ASAP or they're going to be scrapped tomorrow afternoon. Have to pay a bill... would rather sell it to collectors. Will be available for a short time only."

Sometimes that is threatened for months.  Tomorrow can go along way.  :(

Ben W.

#3 MH81 OFFLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,289 Thanks
  • 28,622 posts

Posted December 12, 2013 - 11:29 PM

Last time I posted something I saw listed it got a wee bit ticklish , that bein said; I'm only sharin ads as I see em'.,not sellin.

Thanks for trying again. That last one was an unfortunate misunderstanding.

BTW, if this is as good a deal as it could be, the stuff might be gone PDQ, so I grabbed a couple pics for posterity and added them.

I wonder why they took the pics at dark? Why not during the daytime when you can see the stuff better? Hmm...

#4 Newpaws493 OFFLINE  

Newpaws493
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 9454
  • 1,150 Thanks
  • 1,691 posts

Posted December 13, 2013 - 07:47 AM

You guys bring up good points, as usual some listings provide more questions tha answers..?

#5 1967bolens collector OFFLINE  

1967bolens collector

Tractorholic

• Member No: 1920
  • 648 Thanks
  • 1,437 posts

Posted December 15, 2013 - 07:12 PM

THE rear mounted chippers for the (TF) are not easy to find I found one in ohio and its the only one I have seen now this is number 2...

he wont get more then 300 at the scrap yard so he should just sell it for scrap price to someone that will bring it back to life and use it