I had Neighbor Brian give me a hand, and after a couple minutes we decided it would just be easier for him to bring home the scanner and see if there was a different problem. He thinks the fuel is bled out, but the oil system is air bound.
I took the springs out of the front end on Thursday. It was around 3 o'clock on Thursday when I ordered the new springs online, and by the time I got home from school Friday at 1:30, the new springs where already in the driveway!
I stopped at one of the local steel suppliers last week and all of the steel I need is between $500 and $550 after tax. I had Ed and Harry come over too look at the truck, so they could give me some ideas, and they convinced me to do a wooden deck. Ed said that a wooden deck is easier to modify as I get more things that I want to put on the truck. The wood will be 1 inch oak. The rear 2 feet of the deck will be made of 1/4" plate, this will serve as a nice work-bench. I don't know when I am going to get the steel for it, need the money first.