Good Deal Here

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 nglauer OFFLINE  

• Member No: 46660
  • 390 Thanks
  • 350 posts

Posted December 05, 2013 - 01:28 AM

This Ad is like a PSA for why you shouldn't do drugs..... 

#17 Bolens 1000 ONLINE  

Bolens 1000

DR. Bolens

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7
  • 12,476 Thanks
  • 17,095 posts

Posted December 05, 2013 - 07:25 AM

I think what we have here is another low information Bolens owner who seen the 40K one listed on the internet and he thinks he has something special as well.

#18 sodisr OFFLINE  

• Member No: 9153
  • 648 Thanks
  • 762 posts

Posted December 05, 2013 - 11:20 AM

That what's wrong with the world today.. the internet has brought us ALL to the world of value.  A coin,,, a spoon,,, a piece of rust behiend the barn,,  If someone has one for sale on  E-Bay     C List   or others then MINE must be worth that too.. something that never even crossed your'e mind and has been sitting behind grampas shed for decades  NOW has a value..Some of the stuff i've seen they should have paid me to just remove from the  property..When I give them a price ,,,they laugh and would rather leave it sit,,thinking it will keep going up in price,,not melt into the ground..  I once went to look at some LG frame stuff  ( deck,, blower,,frame )  The guy had to rake the leaves and debree  off of it just to find it and wanted hundreds for it toboot ...I find that alot in the classic car hobby  also.. A guy has an old Mustang with a tree growing thru it and wants  thousands for it,,cause Barret Jackson sold one for a million ..

I could go on--and --on  But we all know and have been there

• Bolens 1000 said thank you

#19 1967bolens collector OFFLINE  

1967bolens collector

• Member No: 1920
  • 646 Thanks
  • 1,425 posts

Posted December 05, 2013 - 02:57 PM

that's the deal of the year lol, people make me chuckle

#20 truckintyler OFFLINE  

• Member No: 41579
  • 89 Thanks
  • 63 posts

Posted December 05, 2013 - 03:18 PM

i flip lawn tractors most of the year, the way that thing sits id ask 300 for it,

tuned up and ready to cut in the spring maybe 600-700... thats the market here in my area of ontario , people like shiny and new, or they like real garden tractors which that is not even close.

plus i usually stay away from those type of bolens/troybilts cause parts seem scarce here.