Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

Notice, Info About G Ttalk And L A G T !

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#46 jdcrawler OFFLINE  

jdcrawler

tinkerer

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1639
  • 3,173 Thanks
  • 1,724 posts

Posted March 11, 2014 - 03:28 AM

For example, the Shaw article: none of the photos are even 1MB and we need the photos to be a minimum of 3MB for quality print production.  When the resolution is low, they MIGHT print okay but chances are they won't.  It makes the writer look bad and makes us look bad and with over 20,000 readers we can't take that chance.  If you would like to re-submit the photos, I will schedule to run that and the others that didn't publish.  

Thank you, Ray.  

Kate

I'm sorry that my photos were not of a high  enough quality for you to use and I apologize for my misunderstanding .

I didn't realize before just what the problem was but it is nice to finally know why they didn't work.

Unfortunately,    those are the only photos that I have  and I do not have access to another camera to take more.

I do feel that my tractors are a little unique and not something one is likely to see every day and I still think your readers would enjoy them.

They do draw a lot of attention any time I take them to a tractor show.

Maybe after we get moved, my son   can take some new photos with his camera and we can see if they would work.

Edited by jdcrawler, March 12, 2014 - 08:45 PM.