Vote for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

- - - - -

Anyone Here Able To Build One Of These For Me?

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31 Texas Deere and Horse OFFLINE  

Texas Deere and Horse

RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1435
  • 14,461 Thanks
  • 15,392 posts

Posted December 05, 2013 - 03:07 PM

Texas Deere and horse, do you know of any kind of hydro pump that would attach to the front shaft coming out of a K341 16hp Kohler to help drive a seperate hydro setup?
If I go to the extreme with this little tractor I would dedicate its use for things that can be run using hydro.
Or, do you think that the Allis 716h's hydro pump would be enough to run the 3 point on the back and when needed lift and lower the front dozer blade when attached. The two things would not be used at the same time.
I really really need to come up with some way to make a hydro wood splitter.
I need to be able to do so many different things but don't know exactly how to go about it and I would have to slowly piece things together as my budget allows.

The A/C will handle the 3pt and front blade with it's own Hydro. You can also mount a pump on the front of the other tractor and couple it direct or belt it off the PTO clutch, I would do it off the clutch so you aren't spinning the pump at start up.

#32 victor3ranger OFFLINE  

• Member No: 48052
  • 308 Thanks
  • 599 posts

Posted December 05, 2013 - 03:21 PM

What is your ideas on making a 3 point setup for the Allis?? Could a factory rocker shaft be put on the back up high to move the lift arms??