• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 DPike43 OFFLINE  

DPike43
  • Member No: 47086
  • 28 Thanks
  • 24 posts

Posted December 06, 2013 - 12:47 AM

I originally came here to get away from a forum that was without a moderator, and it had way too many self-proclaimed "experts" for it's own good. Not only do I enjoy the fact that we have mods here to keep folks in check, but simply that people here are way more friendly than other forums, and seem to genuinely care about each other. I may not have many posts, but I am more than happy to be a proud GTTalk member.

Edited by DPike43, December 06, 2013 - 12:58 AM.

• olcowhand, johndeereelfman, WNYTractorTinkerer and 2 others have said thanks

#32 shorty ONLINE  

shorty

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 6172
  • 3,531 Thanks
  • 3,919 posts

Posted December 06, 2013 - 05:34 AM

Well said Troy, and everybody else. This is the first forum I have joined, and the one I enjoy the most. Thanks to every one for making it what it is.

• johndeereelfman and oldedeeres have said thanks

#33 johndeereelfman OFFLINE  

johndeereelfman

Elfin Majic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 3761
  • 5,480 Thanks
  • 2,535 posts

Posted December 26, 2015 - 08:08 PM

Well, another year is about to go into the History books, and again this group of members have pulled together in 2015 to show how much we care. We have come together many times this past year to either say "Congratulations" or "I'm praying for you Brother". Although there are far too many to list here in this post, they were or are still important for each of us to take some time out of daily lives to reach out and do what we can.

There is one member in particular that needs to be mentioned, as I believe he has survived due to our caring hearts and our firm foundation of support through God our Father. We came together to lift his spirits when he needed encouragement, and rejoiced with him when he received healing. He is an inspiration to all of us, for not only having a giving heart of his own, but for showing us all that a battle can be won! Thank You Brian (Texas Deere and Horse) for allowing us to touch your life and for giving us the opportunity in being with you through your difficult time. Thank You for showing us that no matter how high the mountain may be, that it's just an obstacle that can be conquered. You helped us all in understanding what it takes to overcome what others may feel is useless to fight. You gave us a sense of courage and willingness to face our troubles head on, and showed us that no matter how bad things seem to get, don't ever stop smiling or give up. You touched our hearts Brian, and we are very Thankful to have you as a member here!

We have a special bond here guys, and as a group, I think we are unstoppable! It's been said so many times before, that this site is the best site on the web, but it really is worth repeating. This post isn't a way of giving ourselves a pat on the back, but is meant more in the lines of reminding ourselves of who we are and what we can do together as a group. You guys are Great, and I'm honored to be a part of your membership here. I know my life has changed since becoming a member here, and I'm very excited to see what the years ahead of us will bring! 

• olcowhand, MH81, Texas Deere and Horse and 7 others have said thanks

#34 Texas Deere and Horse OFFLINE  

Texas Deere and Horse

RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1435
  • 14,464 Thanks
  • 15,392 posts

Posted December 26, 2015 - 09:53 PM

Troy, Thank You. Thanks to everyone here who gave me so much encouragement throughout my battle. As you said, GOD Healed me because we all asked for my healing. I don't want any glory for my attitude because I give ALL THE GLORY to GOD everyday. GOD gave me a wonderful family here at GTtalk to get through all my struggles on a daily basis.
  • olcowhand, DougT, KennyP and 3 others have said thanks

#35 WNYTractorTinkerer ONLINE  

WNYTractorTinkerer

Tinker Master

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 10789
  • 8,306 Thanks
  • 4,659 posts

Posted December 27, 2015 - 08:02 AM

Great thread Troy..  I'd be proud to meet any one of our members in person but geography and time are major constraints in my wheelhouse..  Another member to mention is Sonny as he had been a great friend and mentor over on the other side though his presence was not as known on our side of the tracks..  We are a great slice of tractor nuts in cyberspace and have fun and enjoy our labour of love with the wheeled monsters (sometimes) we work on..  

This is one of my favorite websites to visit and interact with folks on the web nonetheless..  Thanks belong to all the members and staff here..  

See ya around!

• olcowhand, Texas Deere and Horse, johndeereelfman and 2 others have said thanks

#36 TomLGT195 OFFLINE  

TomLGT195
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 29432
  • 2,798 Thanks
  • 2,197 posts

Posted January 25, 2016 - 04:57 PM

I just saw this. Well said! 

• Texas Deere and Horse, johndeereelfman, WNYTractorTinkerer and 1 other said thanks