Garden Tractor Forums banner

Parting Out Some 82 Series Tractors. 682 & 782

For Sale 
Tags
for sale
2K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  victor3ranger 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I have 2+ tractors that i am going to part out in the near future. One is a good running ccc 682 with a series 2 kt17. Aluminum rear end.
The other complete one is an ih cc 782 with a kt17 series 1 that needs a rob bearing from the sounds of it. Cast iron rear end.
Also have a complete cub 104 that needs work. I bought it for a project that i am not going to get to now. It has a factory creeper drive on it.
I also have a bare frame that is left over from another puller project.
Any reasonable offer will be accepted. I lost my job and need to get some cash flow before the holidays.
I am in mn and willing to ship everything even a complete tractor for what it costs me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#5 · (Edited by Moderator)
How about just some pricing on the major stuff for now and contact me for anything you need. I am open to reasonable offers on any and all of it.
Hoods $30 ea
Side panels 2-l 2-r $25 ea
Grille shells $30 ea
Headlight assembly with screen $20 ea
Grille inserts $20 ea
Dash panels $20 ea
Steering wheels $10 ea
Steering columns $30 ea 1 Sold
Gas tanks $20 ea
Dash towers $20 ea
Rear fenders. $40 ea 1 Sold
Front axles $20 ea
Rear axle cast iron complete with coarse spline axles and ported pump internal brake $150
Rear axle aluminum complete working unit
External brake, i havent been inside this trans yet so i dont know know if it is actually a fine spline or not. But should be a 2 piece bolt together carrier. $150
Complete running kohler kt17 series 1 that needs to be rebuilt. It sounds like a rod bearing but havent torn the motor down yet. $150
Complete running kohler kt17 series 2 that just needs a new home. $250
I have a brand new "points saver kit i had picked up shortly before the motor started rattling $75
Spread frames $50 ea

All prices are plus actual shipping costs because of the size. I am flexable and will help load or setup shipping also.
Like i said before all prices are "or best offer"
If there is anything specific that you need that i dont have listed let me know and we can work something out.

#12 ·
I dont get an option to "edit" like i do with other forums.

Ours is set up so you only have a short amount of time to edit. We'll be happy to edit it for you!

Reactions: cumminsmannow
#20 ·
So, Cat was a bit quick on the draw there, was he? I'll change it back for ya!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.