Over the summer I picked this basket case 1050 for the weights it had. At the time I wasn't sure if I was going to use it for parts or fix it. I decided to fix it and spent some time today putting it together. I had to swap some parts for better ones I had on a parts tractor and after a lot of work it was beginning to look like a tractor again. It fired after I fixed a few loose connections and replaced the condenser. The PO took the needle get thing out of the carb for some reason so gas was pouring out of the back of the carb. Tomorrow I fix that and put a hood on it.
What I started with
After a few hours of work
Whats left of the parts tractor