Vote for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

- - - - -

Egt150 - Ont. Canada

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

Electric Tractors

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 62
  • 4,503 Thanks
  • 5,269 posts

Posted November 30, 2013 - 06:17 PM

I have a New Idea 150 garden tractor 36v. It holds 6 6volts golf cart batteries.

It does not have batteries and does not run. For thoughs of you who no about them it does have the "toaster" charger.

Open to offers please contact me with one.

$_20.JPG $_20.JPG

#2 Traill95 ONLINE  

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8763
  • 1,544 Thanks
  • 905 posts

Posted November 30, 2013 - 08:59 PM

I kinda like the looks of it. Would make a nice project but alas Christmas is around the corner and you are 1/2 mile to far away. Good luck selling it.

#3 jtrojek OFFLINE  

• Member No: 8084
  • 988 Thanks
  • 539 posts

Posted December 01, 2013 - 08:31 AM

Anthony, the owner of this garden tractor, contacted me a few weeks back saying that he was thinking of selling off his collection, asking me if I wanted to buy them, and to spread the news for him (hopefully he meant it, because here I am!).  He has a few tractors, and some of them are hard to come by.  He has traded a few things away, but if I remember correctly, he has a Tri Trac, a Copar Panzer (4 wheel), a Gard'n Mast'r JRE (the JR, but without the hood or steering wheel - it has tiller steer), a 4-wheel Empire, and a few others, I believe, but I don't know what all else he still has because I know he just traded some stuff.  If you want to know more, you can just reply to the ad and ask him about his other stuff.