#16 Cvans OFFLINE  

Cvans

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 5412
  • 4,478 Thanks
  • 5,010 posts

Posted November 30, 2013 - 11:23 PM

There was a hydraulic lift available for the G6200 and possibly the G5200. Check the parts brake down and see where the ports on the hydro were located and check that against yours. I happen to be a big fan of these tractors so I the Kubota would stay if it were mine.  

#17 Enginerod ONLINE  

Enginerod

• Member No: 1748
  • 205 Thanks
  • 268 posts

Posted December 01, 2013 - 03:27 PM

I will have to pull the fender pan off the kubota to get a good look at the hydro, I dont believe it is ported though. My hope was to get the hydraulic pump that is driven off the back of the fuel pump, I will have to make an effort to find one. I was told on this site that it is a special pump because it turns half engine speed, I will probably just get a p/s pump from an automotive application and belt drive it, seems the simplest way to go. I do have a soft spot for the kubota because it was my first real garden tractor and still has less than 900 hrs on it according to the meter. Like every one I have seen it has the crinkled front of the hood but is in pretty good shape otherwise.

#18 Enginerod ONLINE  

Enginerod

• Member No: 1748
  • 205 Thanks
  • 268 posts

Posted December 01, 2013 - 03:30 PM

Oh I almost forgot, I believe it has an eaton 11 hydro, I'm not having much luck finding a parts breakdown or a good pic of a ported version, any help would be much appreciated.     Bill.

#19 OldBuzzard ONLINE  

OldBuzzard

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 805
  • 6,481 Thanks
  • 4,633 posts

Posted December 01, 2013 - 03:41 PM

You might check out the Bolens HT23 It has an Eaton 11.