• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 T Guiles OFFLINE  

T Guiles
  • Member No: 39800
  • 952 Thanks
  • 749 posts

Posted November 29, 2013 - 06:05 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen introducing Boone, He will be joining our family next weekend.on the 6th or the 7th.  I really want to thank everyone who offered names for this great little guy.We are very excited to get him and the Christmas shopping has begun, chew toys " no not boot's either lol"  dog bed and such,  Also put the plow on the ford today, the plow is going to need some welds repaired but it will work until I can get it done  THANK'S AGAIN FOR ALL THE SUGGESTIONS ON NAMES                                                             Now for some pic's                                                                                        002.JPG                                                                        003.JPG                                                                                                                   The gal that put's up with all  my crap and Boone                                                                                       001.JPG                                                                                                                     and the ford                                                                                                                                                  007.JPG                                                                                                                      008.JPG                                                                                                                      009.JPG      

• MH81, Texas Deere and Horse, Sparky and 5 others have said thanks

#2 Walkinman1 OFFLINE  

Walkinman1
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 34918
  • 713 Thanks
  • 552 posts

Posted November 29, 2013 - 06:51 PM

That's a big 'ol plow! And a cute puppy!
  • JRJ and T Guiles have said thanks

#3 oldedeeres ONLINE  

oldedeeres
  • Member No: 14008
  • 5,841 Thanks
  • 3,190 posts

Posted November 29, 2013 - 11:20 PM

Real nice pup---- he'll look good sitting on your lap on the Ford. Black and blue look nice together.
  • T Guiles said thank you

#4 T Guiles OFFLINE  

T Guiles
  • 952 Thanks
  • 749 posts

Posted November 29, 2013 - 11:55 PM

I'll have to get him on their soon, my last rotti weighed 120 pound's, funny part is he still thought he was a lap dog   :D

• Texas Deere and Horse said thank you

#5 Texas Deere and Horse OFFLINE  

Texas Deere and Horse

RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1435
  • 14,464 Thanks
  • 15,392 posts

Posted November 30, 2013 - 12:20 AM

So is that Chevelle or Malibu in the back ground of the 165? How wide is that plow? great looking pup! :thumbs:

• tractorgarden and T Guiles have said thanks

#6 T Guiles OFFLINE  

T Guiles
  • 952 Thanks
  • 749 posts

Posted November 30, 2013 - 12:55 AM

It's a 72 Chevelle ss I love that car..... I have no idea on how wide the plow is .... and thank's  :D  oh yeah  San Antonio is a great city , went to  basic training there

• Texas Deere and Horse said thank you

#7 Sawdust OFFLINE  

Sawdust
  • Member No: 36549
  • 4,521 Thanks
  • 2,829 posts

Posted November 30, 2013 - 11:15 AM

Good looking dog....love those big paws. I lost my black lab Jake a few years ago he had the large muzzle, feet, & chest. I gave in & bought my wife a malti-pooh. I never liked lap dogs before but I have gotten attached to this one...so smart. I sure miss the big dogs though.

#8 Texas Deere and Horse OFFLINE  

Texas Deere and Horse

RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1435
  • 14,464 Thanks
  • 15,392 posts

Posted November 30, 2013 - 11:32 AM

It's a 72 Chevelle ss I love that car..... I have no idea on how wide the plow is .... and thank's  :D  oh yeah  San Antonio is a great city , went to  basic training there

Is it a small block or big block Chevelle?

#9 freedhardwoods OFFLINE  

freedhardwoods
  • Member No: 47074
  • 374 Thanks
  • 197 posts

Posted November 30, 2013 - 04:23 PM

That's a cute pup. Looks real healthy. He should make a good dog when he grows up.  :thumbs:

Good looking dog....love those big paws. I lost my black lab Jake a few years ago he had the large muzzle, feet, & chest. I gave in & bought my wife a malti-pooh. I never liked lap dogs before but I have gotten attached to this one...so smart. I sure miss the big dogs though.

I have a black lab named Jake.  :wave:

Edited by freedhardwoods, November 30, 2013 - 04:23 PM.

• Sawdust said thank you