• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 cglisson01 OFFLINE  

cglisson01
  • Member No: 48091
  • 261 Thanks
  • 151 posts

Posted November 29, 2013 - 04:38 PM

Brian brought up a good point.  You must have been to at least one more show where you're on it after painted green.  I'm wondering if that wasn't the Lanesville, IN show??

Yes, sorry my words were confusing in that post. That was the first tractor show I have ever been to. The tractor bug bit me, and since then I been attending local shows as much as i can. And that top picture was at Lanesville in 2007. Thats a picture of it right after the restoration. The side view picture I posted of it is at Lanesville this year. Sorry about the confusion

• Texas Deere and Horse said thank you

#17 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,612 Thanks
  • 29,834 posts

Posted November 29, 2013 - 07:55 PM

I thought the landscape looked like Lanesville, plus you live so near there, it was a good bet.  I've only gotten to go to the Lanesville show once, and darned few other shows for that matter.  milking cows for a living doesn't make it easy to go to shows.  Besides out small local Lincoln days tractor show, I've only been once each to Lanesville, Otter Creek, Osgood Indiana show, Evansville show, and one at Hardinsburg.  I'd love to be able to attend so many more.  Maybe someday.  But I'll know your tractor if it's at one I get to go to!

• cglisson01 said thank you